cookies x yoonkook

little: jungkook
caregiver: yoongi
age range: 1-3
requested by: @happyqndsad

jungkook tossed and turned in bed, his arms trying to find yoongi to cling on

jungkook tossed and turned in bed, his arms trying to find yoongi to cling on. still half asleep he mumbled a small 'hyungie' to get the older boy's attention. after a minute- yes a minute, he had terrible patients, he sat up on the bed, scanning the room, but no yoongi...

he cocked his head and crawled over the night stand to get his phone. he whimpered at the brightness, turning away so his eyes can adjust. once he could finally see his phone without his eyes watering, he looked at his phone and immediately pouted seeing the three missed calls and five unread messages

yoonie! 🥰
jungkookie? how come you're not answering?

yoonie! 🥰
oops i forgot you're probably still asleep...anyway i'm at work i'll be home soon

yoonie! 🥰
maybe around 3, okay?

yoonie! 🥰
love you!

yoonie! 🥰
text me back when you can, don't call me though i can't do that right now.. love you~

jungkook whined to himself and fell onto the bed. he didn't like when yoongi worked, the time went by so slow without him. it wasn't very fun. he would tell him he woke up in little space and that he felt terrible- let's not get into that now- but he didn't want to bother him, he had to work at some point so he replied very simply.

jungkook
okay...mm see you later, love you~

back to the terrible part. he felt awful, he's been feeling like this since yesterday, but he didn't want to worry yoongi so he kept quiet about it. wasn't such a good idea...now he feels 10x worse. he kept sneezing since he woke up, a runny nose he was cold and then hot, his head hurt, he was congested, it was dreadful.

he stuffed his face into a pillow, his eyes were watering, but he didn't feel like crying. the little decided not to feel sorrow, so instead he made his way to the kitchen to eat breakfast. he looked around seeing that yoongi didn't prepare anything, poor boy was probably in a rush to leave, it's okay though.

jungkook skimmed through the pantry. he didn't want to make something that was too difficult. he settled with cereal. he placed the bowl right in front of him and cringed. jungkook looked at it and pouted, stirring the cereal with his spoon. he didn't want it anymore. he felt nauseous just looking at it, even though yoongi asks him to eat breakfast everyday, today just wasn't it.

he went back to the shared room, grabbing all his stuffies and got in bed. he loved all his stuffed animals, but he especially loved his bunny stuffie ms.coco! he grabbed his bunny and put her in his arms. "coco~ tummy huwt!" he cried. he just wanted to go back to sleep, but with yoongi. he turned on the tv that was planted on the wall and changed it to whatever cartoon, he wasn't going to pay attention to it anyway he just needed to hear something.