told you! x sope

little: hoseok
caregiver: yoongi
age range: 2-4
requested by: @MinSuga_Genius_93

little: hoseokcaregiver: yoongiage range: 2-4requested by: @MinSuga_Genius_93

"hoseok-ah..." yoongi sighed as he held hobi's hand, bringing him out of jimin's room. both of them sat down on the hallway's wooden tile.

"how many times do i have to tell you not to hit jimin, mmh? this is the fourth time i have had to tell you, baby" his caregiver asked as he gently let go of the boy's hand.

the younger one sighed and jutted his bottom lip out, picking the peach fuzz on his sweatpants.

yoongi was very patient even at the vastly rare times when hobi would cry and whine, making a ruckus through the whole dorm.

"w-wasn't me, daddy! minnie lyin' to hyungie.." hobi explained and looked yoongi with the most innocent eyes.

yoongi hummed and pursed his lips.

jimin was taehyung's little and boyfriend - but sometimes jimin could be sensitive nonetheless a brat. he wasn't sure how taehyung could deal with him when he lashed out.

"when taehyung and i came over, jimin was crying. look. you know how patient i am with you, right? i'll give you one more chance.. i want you to be a good boy and apologize to him," the older one suggested and got up, helping the other boy up.

hobi eyebrows furrowed as he glared over at the room where jimin was giggling and chirping away on taehyung's lap. "minnie.. i'm sowwy f-for hitting you. 'n hope hobi an' minnie can still be friends," hoseok forced a smile and looked back at yoongi who's back was resting on the door frame, giving the younger one a thumbs up.

jimin hummed as he clang onto taehyung, "'s 'kay jus' don't push minnie again" jimin grinned and went back to taehyung who was giving him his undivided attention.

hobi wasn't too fond of him at the moment. 'what a brat..' he thought.

"come one hobi. we'll prepare lunch, baby," yoongi smiled and gestured to him to come over and follow him. hoseok's instant mood changed, smiling at the older boy and following him out till taehyung yelled at both of them to wait.

yoongi rolled his eyes playfully and looked at taehyung. "what are you making for lunch?" he questioned, untangling his hand with jimin's.

hoseok cupped the older one's ear, and whispered what he wanted to eat for lunch.

at times they would take turns and spin off everyday of what everyone wanted so they could play fair and make everyone happy this week and the next to come.

"tteokbokki.." the eldest from the four of them smiled. taehyung pouted. don't get him wrong he really liked that dish but yoongi always packed it with spice. it was way too spicy for him to enjoy.

the second eldest hummed before he spoke up again. "could you make it less spicy? just like a bit, please?" he requested, taking jimin into a hug and rubbing small circles on his back as he began getting whinny.