neglected x jungkook x bts

little: jungkook
caregivers: bts
age range: 2-4
requested by: imoonstarr
song requested as well (*'∇`*)

little: jungkookcaregivers: bts age range: 2-4requested by: imoonstarr song requested as well (*'∇`*)

!angst

all the seven boys sighed, getting in the car. they were very, very tired, more than usual. the good thing was that it was the last stop in their tour. "i'm so sad it's over, but at the same time i'm glad. i hope we made everyone happy" jimin said and everyone else agreed

jungkook didn't know what to feel, he doesn't even know why he had all these emotions. he wanted to cry right here, right there in the car. all he wanted to do was curl up in his bed and stay in his room and never get out. he was feeling so many emotions, he was upset, happy and stressed, he just didn't know what to do.

he didn't want to tell his hyungs. he knew if he told them he would actually start crying, plus they already had so much on their mind. he stared out the car window, looking at the other cars passing by. he wanted someone's attention but he also didn't, he just didn't know what to think.

there was so much going on. he was mostly stressed that they were going to have another world tour next month, plus they had dance practices all this week and next week, the only day they had off was tomorrow.

he slipped minutes before they got home. jungkook stayed quiet though, hopefully someone would notice. but of course they didn't.

'they're probably too tired to notice' jungkook thought to himself to make himself feel a bit better.

they finally got home around ten pm. all his hyungs went their separate ways, doing whatever they were going to do. he rushed to his room, thankfully no one asked why.

he sighed and closed the door behind him, making sure he locked it. he fully slipped, all his worry's going away for now. the little hoped that someone would come to play with him, but no one came.

around an hour later he peeked his head out his room and saw the lights all off. he cocked his head and went out into the hallway, going into the kitchen.

they already ate and went to bed

jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and stomped him foot. "'m hungry" he whispered and carefully turned on the light

"jungkook? what are you doing?" hoseok asked. the littles heart dropped, he's been caught.

"u-um. i'm getting something to eat..?" he said, trying to sound somewhat big. "oh you didn't eat did you? we thought we were sleeping so we didn't wanna wake you up. grab something to eat and go to sleep" he said, without a good night. jungkook gave him a timid nod.

he didn't wanna make a lot of noise, plus he wasn't allowed to make something on the stove in little space, his hyungs always told him not to or else he'll get hurt.