concert problems x jungkook x bts

little: jungkook
caregivers: bts
age range: 3-5
requested by: @jikookjams_7

"jungkook-ah! are you going to be okay?" namjoon yelled enough for jungkook who was on the verge of passing out

"jungkook-ah! are you going to be okay?" namjoon yelled enough for jungkook who was on the verge of passing out. that's what got on the leader's nerves, jungkook would push himself to the max till he could no longer.

the maknae groaned and lolled his head to the side as he sat in the chair. "i— i'll be fine.." he whispered. of course namjoon couldn't hear, he was on the opposite side of the room - plus the roaring yells and screams coming from the stadium was making it just as difficult.

at this point in the concert they were stopping the choreography from their new album for a while and now we're going to interact with army, who've been dying to see them ever since they left about two minutes ago - in seconds they would be back up on stage.

now that jungkook knew they weren't doing anything but standing around and talking, he knew he'll be fine - his hyung's had nothing to worry about. hopefully.

x

"hi everyone! did you enjoy our performance?" hoseok asked, clapping his hands and laughed when the whole audience began screaming.

the words couldn't be formed, but judging how thrilled their screams were he took it as a yes.

all of them had a smile on their faces. they loved seeing army in joy, it was the best feeling in the world seeing them happy.

"ah.. thank you so much we're really glad everyone is enjoying themselves! everyone's having fun, right?" the youngest asked as he strolled around the vast stage - they have been to many stadiums before, but this one had to be the biggest one yet.

he was still a bit light headed and just a dash of overwhelm. it was alright he could handle it himself. although, the screams didn't really help, he was just in bliss that he was making others happy without them worrying about himself and the members. jungkook loved hearing them scream, it meant they were really happy about it and that's all he wanted to hear.

at times when the youngest one would go on twitter he would see their fans fret about them at their most vulnerable sides. it made him miserable to think that - sure, they go through tough times but they have grown enough to learn how to cope with it - some differently.. like jungkook!

jimin could tell that jungkook was thinking about something since he was staring at the ground, frozen, with his lips slightly parted. the eldest from the maknae line nudged him with his shoulder and covered his microphone that was part of the headset, "are you okay? do you need to go backstage?" he asked, staring jungkook in the eyes as jin and yoongi were interacting with the stadium full of people.