you can do it x yoonkookseok

little: jungkook
caregiver's: yoongi and hoseok
age range: 2-3

little: jungkookcaregiver's: yoongi and hoseokage range: 2-3

"just leave me alone, okay? it's going fine." jungkook frustrated out. he hated how everyone was asking him things - especially jin and jimin. they've all just come back from dance practice. he was sweaty, tired, and a lot was on his mind and the other members weren't making it any better.

seeing how irritated the maknae displayed, they decided to leave him alone. they guessed the question could wait. all they were going to ask was how his choreography was going for his solo.

currently they were working on their upcoming album, wings! they all had their own solo songs for this album but it seemed that jungkook was stressing over it more than anyone.

the nineteen year old wanted none of it. the days were passing by too fast it seemed like he was never satisfied with the amount of hours he practiced by himself.

so with a small head tilt signaling to the bathroom the boys knew he was going to take a shower.

he rushed to his room, grabbed the first loose t-shirt, sweatpants, and boxers when he first opened his drawer. once he locked himself in the bathroom he was finally alone.

usually the boy would talk when he had a problem or just needed to rant and that was perfectly fine - his hyung's would try his best to reassure him that everything would be okay.

but as of right now that didn't seem to be the situation. they knew something was wrong, he has never talked back like that. it seemed like he had shut down.

"i wish i could just get those parts right. that's all i want but no matter how many hours i'm in that fucking practice room i always slip up.." he whined to himself, trying again but his foot work only turned sloppy when he tried.

x

the hot beads of water ran down his hair and back. that was till he realized that he's been staring at the bath wall for a good ten minutes, he was just zoned out.

he was floating in a river of thoughts, the currents were too fast he couldn't get to land.

"jungkook, are you almost done? the other bathroom's are already occupied!" the boy heard, it was quite difficult for him to understand as water gushed out right next to him and the door separating him and the familiar voice: taehyung's.

he panicked and squeezed shampoo into his hand and massaged it into his hair. "y-yeah! i'm almost out." jungkook huffed.

so, not wanting to take another twenty minutes, he quickly finished up in the shower - probably changing as fast as lightning. he apologized over and over again to his hyung once he got out.

showers always made him tired. he he flopped in bed, not caring if his hair was still damn and just closed his eyes, taking a deep breath.

he'll get the footwork right at some point. he had to. if hoseok could learn his solo already, he could.