hyper one! x jinkook

little: jungkook
caregiver: jin
are range: 2-4

"hyungie! hyungie! hyungie!" jungkook chirped as he raced downstairs to find jin sitting on the couch, phone in his hand as he lazily scrolled through social media

the eldest smiled when he saw jungkook coming over. he turned off his phone and placed it behind him on the couch. "koo! koo! koo!" his caregiver playfully mocked, patting his thighs, gesturing him to come sit.

jin wasn't surprised when jungkook came right back to the living room.

for the past hour he's been trying to but the younger one in bed but he just wasn't having it. koo was tired, but he wanted to have fun! he didn't want to sleep - that was for losers.

when jungkook got comfortable, he hid his face in the boy's chest, inhaling his soft scent. "you're not falling asleep soon, aren't you?" jin laughed and ran his fingers through the boy's long locks, rocking his side to side in his hold.

the maknae liked his long hair and so did jin. every time they cuddled or jin was bored he would play with the younger one's hair just for fun or to help him fall asleep. he dozed off quite quickly when someone was petting and playing with his hair.

"no.. wanna be wif daddy! jus' you," koo whispered and pressed his tip of index finger on the older males chest signifying him. just him. "hm, alright then," jin accepted defeat and playfully pinched his sides making the younger jump and yelp.

the eldest got the boy off his lap with a whine in protest. jin leaned over to grab the remote control, only for him to lean back on the couch and for jungkook to rest his head right back onto his lap. his caregiver chuckled and placed his hand on the boy's head, stroking his hair lightly as he skipped through channels, trying to find something that jungkook could be interested for when he left him unintended to go make lunch.

jin hummed when he switched to a channel that caught the young ones eyes, immediately turning his head to the television that was planted on the wall. "koo," his caregiver softly spoke. jungkook whined and paid no attention as he was too caught on the television."jungkook, listen," he said about more stern. the little looked over at him and apologized, now giving the eldest his undivided attention.

"i'm going to make lunch. is there anything in particular you want? i have lots of time on my hands.." jin explained. he didn't really mind what jungkook would ask for - it's not like they were going to go out or do something today. it was a break day, plus it was softly raining out, the droplets tapping the windows. sometimes there would be thunder, yet it was soft.

the little hummed and chewed on his nails as he thought about what to eat. "uh.. japchae..?" jungkook said, resting his head on jin's broad shoulder. his caregiver nodded, it was an easy dish to prepare, maybe not so quick but that was fine. "hm, okay. i'll get to work. you keep yourself busy. call me if you need me, bun" he smiled and pecked his cheek before leaving.