puppy x yoonkook

puppy: jungkook
master: yoongi
requested by: Jiminliluwu

puppy: jungkookmaster: yoongirequested by: Jiminliluwu

!puppy space

jungkook was missing yoongi so much. even though he was just down the hall, he didn't want to bother him. all he did was flip through channel through channel, eat, and scrolled through his phone and in all honesty he was growing bored. very bored.

the boy huffed and got out the hot blankets that he's been practically absorbed by, since he laid in them all day. so, he made his way to his hyung's dorm, he liked it there, it was comfy. the second eldest was always soft when it came to jungkook, letting him do whatever he wanted and sometimes jungkook would take the advantage, not in a bad way but he would never get mad at him. but who would?

yoongi was so nice to him, he even gave him the pass code! lucky for him, he was the only one who knew it so nobody could bother him other than jungkook which yoongi was totally fine with. yoongi never told anyone else as he only trusted jungkook with it. also at the fact that none of jungkook's other hyung's gave him the attention like yoongi. he would get sulky if not given enough believe it or not.

yoongi heard the pin being entered, a smile tugging on his lips when he heard jungkook: "hyungie!" he chirped and clapped his hands when he saw the older turn around in his office chair.

the males room was quite gloomy, the only light source coming from his computer. yoongi liked his room though, he had his bed, a small sofa, his desk, chair, wardrobe, what else could he ask for? koo made his way to his hyung, sitting on his lap.

they got situated, yoongi turning back to his computer as koo was still on his lap. he was cradled in the elders hold, jungkook's face facing the opposite from yoongi as koo rested his head on his shoulder. "puppy missed me, hmm?" yoongi asked as he rubbed jungkook's back lightly, wrapping his other hand around koo's small waist.

oh, how cruel yoongi was. but jungkook was so glad he called him that. he's been so stressed and all he wanted to do was slip right into pet space.

"uh-huh. yes, master," he huffed, his body melting away in yoongi's warm hold. "oh. really? how i missed you~ missed you so much, i hoped you were to come soon.. and look where you are! it's like you read my mind. you're such a good boy!" he praised and ran his fingers through the boys hair, a chunk of hair in yoongi's fingers and he softly twirled it around in his hold making koo sleepy.

yoongi could see jungkook slipping further and further. jungkook whimpered when his master pulled on his hair by accident. yoongi laughing and apologizing. soon enough he stopped once he felt small snores escaping the younger's lips. the older wasn't going to get mad though, the room was gloomy, koo was in puppy space, yoongi was praising him, and petting his hair.

the producer worked away, typing away on his computer till he heard light rain begin to pour on the dorm roof. yoongi hummed and sniffled, hoping that it wouldn't start thundering.