memories x namjin x bts

littles: yoongi, hoseok, jimin, taehyung, jungkook
caregivers: namjoon, jin
age range: yg, hs: 3-6 | jm: 4-5 | th, jk: 1-3
requested by: @NataliaIsNautilus

littles: yoongi, hoseok, jimin, taehyung, jungkook caregivers: namjoon, jinage range: yg, hs: 3-6 | jm: 4-5 | th, jk: 1-3 requested by: @NataliaIsNautilus

"daddy! i wanna sleep wif you and dada!" jimin whined who was pulling on namjoon's hoodie. the leader sighed and told him to give him a bit as he was fixing a bottle for taehyung who was chewing on the shoulder part of his hoodie.

as much as the male didn't want to lose patients he kind of was at the moment; never have all five of them slipped at the same time. he knew it was going to be chaos the second jin and himself looked at each other with fear in their eyes. they didn't mind, of course, whatever helped them relieve stress it was fine but they had no idea who was taking care of who, where all of them were, or how they were even going to manage it. "jiminie, i don't mind, okay? it's all up to dada go ask him and see what he tells you," namjoon explained with a smile.

jimin let out a small 'oh' and ran to jin who was busy with the three boys, jungkook on his lap and he watched hoseok and yoongi play a round of tic-tac-toe to see who wins the last cookie. now of course, jin brought up the fact that they could split it but neither of them liked the option, it was a do or die moment. the boy with the question smiled and watched the round till hobi cheered and took the cookie and took a bite.

yoongi pouted, but he wasn't upset. it was a fair game so he shrugged and ran somewhere, telling jimin that he'll be back. "dada," jimin flopped next to the eldest on the couch. jin turned his attention to the boy. "'s otay if minnie sleeps wif you and daddy?" he questioned.

the eldest caregiver pursed his lips and scratched his neck. "i guess so, yeah, that's fine," jin smiled and ruffled the boy's hair before telling him that he was going to run jungkook a bath, getting a nod in return. what jin didn't tell him is that all of them have asked that question already and he agreed to each one of them. how couldn't he? with those eyes looking back at him, almost begging he could deny them.

x

after dinner and getting everyone situated with brushing their teeth the five boys were off to play for a while till it hit ten pm which is the time they usually got to sleep.

namjoon and jin were laughing and talking as they picked up the toys that the boy's have left behind. "i hope tae is okay.." namjoon commented as he placed more dishes in the sink that they could wash tomorrow.

"is everything okay? what happened?" he asked as he washed a couple of dishes even though namjoon was going to wash them the next day. the leader hummed and sat down on the island stools. "i'm not sure, he slipped further than expected but that's alright, you know? i'm just wondering why..." namjoon explained, a pout set on his lips.

jin hummed, as the oldest and namjoon being the leader they had lots of weight on their shoulders to take care of the others as near as they could. but when jin and namjoon felt fried, the other five boys would gladly take care of them when they needed to.