sleepy boy x namjoon x bts

little: namjoon
caregiver: bts
age range: 3-6

it was currently the crack of the afternoon and namjoon had still not awakened

it was currently the crack of the afternoon and namjoon had still not awakened. the members have been running around the house doing their own things to pass the time - talking to each other from time to time.

usually namjoon would be the third one to wake up around nine or ten in the morning but today that didn't seem to be what was happening. the members didn't mind though, he knew how hard he worked to get things organized before they take their month break.

yet yesterday was quite overwhelming for the leader. trying to finish everything before their break started - he broke down into tears, not being able to handle it on his own. luckily, hoseok and yoongi were still at the studio to help him out. first they calmed him down before starting to work again. after a couple of hours, they had finished and wrapped up for the night, tomorrow beginning their stress free break.

- being today. right now.

"is namjoon-hyung still asleep?" taehyung pondered as he sat on a stool, resting his arms on the kitchen island as he spoke to the eldest who was now making lunch.

jin wasn't paying much attention to the boy who was talking to him but he did catch namjoon's name in the sentence. "sorry. say that again." he asked him. his eyes were glued on the tomatoes he was currently dicing - his index finger having a rilakkuma band aid, accidentally cutting his finger. but joon was there at the time! so he placed a band aid on his finger.

taehyung repeated his question. "yeah. joon, yoongi, and hoseok came home late yesterday like around one in the morning," he explained. the boy who was listening let out a hum.

after a bit more talking they both decided it was time to wake up namjoon. so tae excessed himself and strolled his way to the leader's room.

he quietly turned the knob and peeked in his room. the younger one smiled softly seeing the adorable sight. namjoon was curled up in bed, blankets covering him up till his neck, a pacifier in his mouth while he held a pillow close to his chest.

tae made his way inside his room, turning off his star light projector before sitting down on the bed. the mattress dipped down as he sat, turning his head to look over and namjoon who was unbothered - still sleeping.

"joon-ah.. honey?" the youngest of the two asked, running his fingers through the boy's soft hair. namjoon hummed and fluttered his eyes open, seeing taehyung stroking his hair ever so gently. he smiled before stretching in bed, small whimpers escaping past his lips as his pacifier had already fallen out.

namjoon crawled to taehyung, straddling himself on his lap, face buried in taehyung's chest. "good morning, baby" he smiled, pressing a kiss onto his hair as he rubbed small circles on the boy's back.

the little one just hummed and wrapped his arms around the boy's waist. "i was getting a bit worried. you've never woken up this late so i wanted to make sure you were okay. if you want to go back to sleep it's okay.." tae whispered. namjoon shook his head.