lies x taegikook

little: yoongi
caregivers: jungkook 'n taehyung
age range: 3-5
requested by: @DoryDaBoopableBean

little: yoongicaregivers: jungkook 'n taehyungage range: 3-5requested by: @DoryDaBoopableBean

!depression !eating disorder

"hyung do you wanna eat?"

"no, i'm okay. i already ate"

"do you wanna go out to the mall?"

"i'm tired, maybe another day, taehyung"

lies. everything that the boys have suggested and yoongi refused were all lies. he had no interest in going out or doing anything. he reassured himself he was doing better, clean for two months now, but the same ugly feelings were coming back again.

the past few weeks that he hasn't been eating or not going out with the other boys, he just laid around in his room all day either producing on music or just overthinking every small little thing he didn't like about himself for hours.

all the boys took in notice and kept reassuring him if there's any problem that they could always talk to them and yoongi would just tell them 'thank you' but assured them that he was perfectly fine, just tired.

everyone stopped asking as the boy told them he was fine and just a bit tired, except for taehyung and jungkook, they were determined to find out what was wrong.

all the boys left to go somewhere except for yoongi, of course, and taehyung a jungkook. the thing is yoongi didn't know, he thought he was by himself at home. he peeked out his room and when he heard nothing he got out just to get a glass of water.

"hi hyung!" jungkook chirped as he saw yoongi come down from the stairs. the boy jumped and turned to see both of the youngest on the couch, smiling at him. "hi..? i thought all of you left" he responded back. both taehyung and jungkook looked at each other and gulped.

"we...we- um—" jungkook stuttered, trying to think of something. "what jungkook is trying to say is that! we wanted to watch a movie so we stayed home!" taehyung smiled awkwardly, hoping that the dumb excuse made sense. yoongi let out a small 'okay..?' and walked to the kitchen.

jungkook ran up to him grabbing on to his arm. "but! we wanted to watch it with our favorite hyung. right taehyung?!" he yelled so taehyung could hear from the couch, both of them hearing a 'yes of course!'

yoongi thought for a while as he looked at jungkook with a pout on his face. as much as he really didn't want to the pouty face on jungkook's face was something he couldn't say no to.

"okay fine" he mumbled, running his fingers through his hair and jungkook tugging his other arm, bringing him to sit down on the couch with taehyung.