run bts! x namkook

little: jungkook
caregiver: namjoon
age range: 2-4
requested by: @DaddyBobTheBuilder

little: jungkookcaregiver: namjoonage range: 2-4requested by: @DaddyBobTheBuilder

"run bts!" namjoon cheered, the other members joining in. today was a very special day! it was their one hundredth episode for their show 'run bts.'

"where are we now?" jungkook asked, eyeing the other members. he already knew where, but he acted oblivious so the viewers could get a sense of where they were. "the goyang gym," yoongi informed and placed his hands behind his back.

soon his mood changed. "oh. i didn't expect this for this episode.." yoongi commented as they brung a cake for their special occasion. they heard they were having cake - but right now? during the episode? well, it was a pleasing cake for their one hundredth episode - i'm fact they really enjoyed the cake, it was delicious.

as soon as they finished their cake they were off to play their first game that led them to their signature teams.

"when did the first run episode come out?" someone said behind the camera. all of them pressed the buttons rapidly only for all of them to get the answer wrong.

namjoon thought and pressed the button furiously just like the other members. "okay! august first, two thousand fifteen!"

correct!

"ah that wasn't fair my button doesn't work!" the youngest playfully whined.

question began to pile up to where the buttons they had were about to break from the anxious members eagerly waiting for the person behind the camera to finish the question.

x

off to the next portion of the episode, they were going to play tennis. of course it wasn't fair - everyone got different types of rackets. "look jungkook our rackets are kitchen tools. yours is a frying pan and mines a pot lid.." namjoon laughed making the youngest throw himself onto the leader from laughing so much.

the teams weren't jungkook's favorite - don't get him wrong he loved every member with every bit of his heart yet he really wanted to be with namjoon.

since they were seven the two teams were going to be uneven. team one consisted of yoongi, namjoon, and hoseok. team two was jungkook, taehyung, jimin, and jin. quite perfect to say the least! it was a separation of the vocal and rapper line.

"that's no fair, they have jungkook and have four members!" yoongi teased. he was joking, he didn't mean it literally. sure jungkook was good at things but that didn't mean their team couldn't win! he had faith in the rapper line.

the youngest was the first one to serve. he tossed it to hoseok who threw it back to him till jungkook hit it out of bounce, giggling. "it sounds so funny!" he laughed.

they had decided to rotate during 'tennis' so it could be a bit more fair. meanwhile jungkook and hoseok were waiting with another member they watched. "ah it's okay! let's just enjoy, we're only here to have fun!" jungkook comforted his teammate that was up on the court.