safe place x jungkook x bts

little: jungkook
caregiver: bts
age range: 2-4
requested by: itsyababygal

jungkook didn't want to go to dance practice, it seemed lazy of him, he knew

jungkook didn't want to go to dance practice, it seemed lazy of him, he knew. he just really didn't want to. it wasn't because he didn't want to dance because he did, but he couldn't. it's these stupid steps that he could never get right at a certain point and the dance instructor always got onto him for him, nagging him that he wasn't doing it right, yet he never helped him on how to fix it.

"jungkook-ah, hurry up. we're just waiting on you." taehyung said. he waited a couple of seconds by the door frame and got no response from jungkook.

taehyung walked over to the youngest who looked like he was swimming in his thoughts. "hey. jungkook? are you listening to me?" he asked and waved a hand in front of his face. the boy only hummed before he snapped out of it, his head quickly turning to taehyung with an awkward smile.

"yes?" jungkook questioned as he tried not to think about the dance instructor.

taehyung sighed and shook his head, "we're waiting for you. are you ready?" he asked. jungkook gulped and looked around the room, he hadn't gotten his bag ready yet. "yeah, just give me a second i need— need to piss! leave, i'll be down in a bit" he grinned awkwardly, grabbing taehyung's hand and pushed him out his room as politely as possible and closed the door with a sigh.

he looked down at his practice bag in the corner, his eyes narrowing at it.

oh how much he hated that bag right now.

he quickly placed some small towels and extra shirts and sweatpants so he can change into them after practice. he didn't want to be sweaty after all. maybe a couple of other things, but those weren't important!

jungkook rushed out his room and went straight to the kitchen to get three water bottles and messily put it into his bag.

when he went to the living room, nobody was there. the boy looked outside the window seeing that they were all waiting for him in the car, woops. he ran as fast as he could, trying to look somewhere else while running so he wouldn't awkwardly be staring at them while he made his way to the car.

finally. as the last one in he closed the car door with a big sigh. everyone looked at him, jungkook staring back with a clunky frown. "sorry, i got caught up on things," he mumbled, no one hearing other than yoongi who was sitting next to him. "it's fine," he whispered back.

jungkook felt so bad for making them wait.

"'m sorry hyung. i didn't mean to. you're— they aren't mad are they?" he asked, hoping that the others didn't listen. it was always yoongi who always had a soft spot for the maknae like, especially jungkook being the jungkook.

yoongi stares up from his phone and shakes his head, "no just- no they're no mad, it's fine, i promise you. stop apologizing i already told you it was alright.." yoongi laughed as he spoke the last part, making jungkook a little more at ease.