really? x namjin

little: namjoon
caregiver: jin
age range: 3-4
requested by: @little_prince_cypher

little: namjoon caregiver: jinage range: 3-4requested by: @little_prince_cypher

namjoon woke up by a small knock at his door along with his door opening. "namjoon, foods ready come down when you're ready" jin said and closed the door and left so namjoon could do whatever he needed in private.

the boy nodded and let out a small 'uh huh, thank you.' he turned in bed, grabbing his stuffie, burying his face in it.

he didn't want to go eat breakfast, he just wanted to stay in bed all day, with jin. for the longest time he wanted him to be his caregiver. "'m tired, don't wanna" he pouted, but he knew the members would start to worry about him.

he got up and didn't even bother changing and went down with the other boys who were making a ruckus in the kitchen, one yelling to get the plates, the other telling them to calm down, it was chaotic, but that was fine, that's how it was every single day.

"hyung!"

he hated that word when he slipped.

but they didn't know, none of them knew, so it wasn't their fault.

"u-um yes?" he smiled awkwardly and looked over his shoulder seeing that jungkook was calling him. "you can go sit down now, i'll bring your food" jungkook explained and smiled over at namjoon. namjoon nodded and sat down while he waited for the other members to calm down and eat.

"such a disaster, huh?" jin smiled. the boy nodded and let out a small laugh.

x

"okay, here you go" jungkook said and placed the plate in front of namjoon. "mhm, thank you" he whispered.

all the boys ate and talked about what they were going to do today.

"namjoon! what are you going today?" jin asked, as he put his utensils down.

"i- um, i think 'm going to stay home, i don't feel too well" he whispered barley audible to the two boys who were next to him being, jin and jimin.

the six boys frowned and told him to rest, which he was happy to hear, but the thing was he felt okay, he was just a tiny bit sad. he didn't want to say anything though, this was their only days off that they had.

x

once they were all done, they got ready and left on their own. they all had their own things to do except for namjoon, jin, and yoongi, who was leaving a bit later.