fan meeting x sope

little: hoseok
caregiver: yoongi
age range: 3-5

today was the day hoseok was dreading, it's not that he didn't want to see his fans it's just that it was going to be so hard to not slip today

today was the day hoseok was dreading, it's not that he didn't want to see his fans it's just that it was going to be so hard to not slip today. army gave the cutest and most memorable gifts in the world and all the members are very great-full to receive all those gifts.

"are you getting ready?"' yoongi asked and peeked his head into the boy's bedroom.

"uh, n-no, sorry, i'll start getting ready" he stuttered and got up to pick out some clothing.

"are you okay? something seems to be on your mind.." he said and fully got in the room, closing the behind him and sat down on his bed. hoseok looked at yoongi and looked back at his clothes. he really didn't feel like talking he was going to get even more nervous, more than he already is.

"i-im fine hyung, nothing's wrong, could you please go? i need to change" he said. he didn't mean it in a bad or rude way, he did need to get change to go.

yoongi hummed and sighed "alright, if you say so. we are just waiting on you and jin" he said. hoseok nodded and muttered a small apology for taking so long.

he grabbed something casual, a long sleeve with some overall straps along with some shorts. he fixed his hair and to top it all off he put on a beret. (if i'm not mistaken, i think that's what they're called)

hoseok rushed to the living room seeing everyone on the couch, talking amongst each other. "ah, sorry for taking so long" he apologized. "it's fine, we're still going to be there on time" namjoon smiled.

"look at you~ looking all cute" taehyung teased. hoseok blushed furiously, his cheeks burning.

"taehyung don't tease him, he clearly doesn't like it" jungkook playfully hit the boy's shoulder earning back a small 'ow' from taehyung. "it was a compliment, he looks nice" taehyung said. both boys looked at hoseok "thank you, i guess..." hoseok laughed.

"alright, enough talking, let's go or else we are actually going to be late." jimin said.

they all got in the car, hoseok talked to the other members, which was helping him not think about the things he was worrying about.

x

once they got there, they heard screaming and all their fans calling their names, starting to chant. they all got out one by one, waving at a.r.m.y. hoseok smiled and waved till they got into the building.

they all sat down hoseok was in the middle of the long table. he sat down right next to yoongi and namjoon. all the members waited patiently for fans to come in their door, but it wasn't long when the whole room was filled with girls and boys, men and women who all loved them dearly.

"we've created some type of cult" yoongi whispered into hoseok ear, hobi giggled and agreed with yoongi. it was still very surprising after all these years how many people came to the fan meeting. namjoon introduced himself and so did the other members, and with that the fan meeting has began.