puddles x vmin

little: jimin
caregiver: taehyung
age range: 2-3
requested by: @Ilovebts19836

little: jimincaregiver: taehyung age range: 2-3requested by: @Ilovebts19836

!mock nursing

"c-cupcake?" a hand shot up to meet taehyung's center gaze. the younger one looked up from his phone, a grin from ear to ear on his face.

his phone was placed down next to him on the couch. the younger one took the plastic cupcake from the little one's hand, thanking him for the treat.

they bought the set a couple days ago. it was quite adorable to say the least. it held three different colored plastic plates, plastic cupcakes, cakes, popsicles, candys, you name it. since the day they made the purchase, jimin hasn't let go of the set.

the boy stretched out his arms. "up, up!"

taehyung placed the plate down on the coffee table and reached down to the smaller one. "up we go!" a smile appeared on the caregiver's lips when giggles began to slip past jimin's lips.

the boy says on his lap, the younger's arms wrapping around his slim waist. jimin looked down to his caregiver's hand and grabbed on, lining up his hand with his partners. "woah. tiny h-hands." he pouted though it didn't last long when taehyung shifted his hand and interlocked their hand together.

"that's okay. it's cute." taehyung laughed, his free hand ruffling the boy's blond hair.

silence filled the living room, small hums escaping the caregiver's lips as he rocked the smaller boy in his lap.

the stillness only lasted a few till an obnoxious, repetitive blare interrupted the pair. the second youngest turned down the ringer and picked up his phone, seeing the alert for severe weather.

taehyung pursed his lips and glanced down at the little one who was clutching onto his hoodie.

jimin was sensitive to sounds like that especially when they haven't had any concerts in awhile. those types of alerts always made the boy somewhat anxious - they were never good.

his caregiver didn't want him to worry though - at least as long as he could till it started to pour rain. "let's read a book. how does that sound, baby?" the teal haired male questioned. originally taehyung was going to dye it back to brown but when jimin made a comment on how a new color would look nice, he tried it out.

the boy nodded eagerly. he decided not to focus on the alert, he was with taehyung - a person who made him feel the safest. he was going to be okay.

taehyung stood up, along with jimin. his caregiver held onto his hand and pulled him over to their shared room.

recently they bought some new books from their local book store. jimin had his eyes on three touch and feel books. they seemed adorable.

so of course, they purchased them.