two is better than one x vkook

little: taehyung
caregiver: jungkook
age range: 3-5
requested by: vante_studios

"koo! le's pway! wan' play peek-a-boo!" the impatient boy asked his caregiver

"koo! le's pway! wan' play peek-a-boo!" the impatient boy asked his caregiver. jungkook hummed and pressed his index finger against the boy's lips.

"one second, love. koo's busy right now" jungkook informed and ruffled the boy's hair without looking at taehyung.

taehyung whined but didn't say anything. he flopped on jungkook's bed as he heard the boy typing away on his laptop. the boy understood that the younger was busy, but he really wanted to play! this was the fifth time jungkook said the same thing and that 'one second' turned into five minutes, ten minutes, thirty minutes, then an hour!

taehyung was bored out of his mind!

he would play with the others but he hasn't got to spend much time with jungkook due to their busy schedules from their comeback. the boy didn't have time to hang out with the others either but it was different with jungkook.

jungkook and taehyung have been best friends since the beginning. they could never be separated, even during tough times they helped each other up other than bringing themselves down.

taehyung stared at the ceiling with a pout set on his lips. "daddy," he whispered.

the younger turned his office chair, facing to taehyung who was laying on his bed. "i know you're bored, baby. how about you play with hyung's? i think that will be better than waiting here for me to finish" jungkook explained. his caregiver was getting a bit stressed, yes, he really did want to hang out and play with tae but he had work that he had to finish.

the little fiddled with his fingers as he thought to himself. "mkay.. dada pway soon?" he questioned, looking up at jungkook.

"of course, hun. hurry along, i'll play with you soon, alright?" jungkook smiled and gave the boy a big hug. taehyung smiled and kissed his caregiver's cheek and ran to the living room, making sure to close the door behind him so jungkook could focus properly.

taehyung went to the main room downstairs and grabbed a couple things before looking for yoongi. taehyung loved yoongi— i'm fact, taehyung loved everyone but jungkook and yoongi had somewhere special in his heart.

the boy grabbed his pacifier and a coloring book and crayons before going back upstairs to find yoongi.

they weren't in their dorms today, they decided to spend their whole day at the studio. jungkook studio was quite strange from the rest. he was the one who spent days there along with yoongi, yet yoongi broke that habit as he started to feel guilty for not hanging out with the rest for a while. jungkook wasn't as bad as yoongi. the most he would spend was two days, but for some reason he thought it was a good idea to put a small bed in there.

taehyung skipped to yoongi's studio room, looking down to see his mat. a smile creeped on the boy's face, he always found yoongi's doormat funny. it was a cat, sticking up two middle fingers with words that read 'go away' but that didn't apply to him!