four kisses x yoomin

little: jimin
caregiver: yoongi
age range: 3-5
requested by: @abrunadecastro

"yoongi-ah!" jimin yelled, kicking the male's door wide open with his foot

yoongi was in bed still. it wasn't much of a surprise at this point, as long as they had so much work to do you can find him laying around all day. it was okay though - the rapper worked hard in the group, staying up late hours with the other members to perfect things.

the pink haired boy ran to the rapper's bed, diving in with him. "ah.. what do you want?" yoongi whined and shifted away just to tease jimin. "let's do something! come on! i'm bored out of my mind!" jimin weeped as he got back up and pulled yoongi's arm so he could get up.

"you should've went with the other guys then," he simply said and laid back down. yoongi knee what they were going to do, he just liked to see the younger one whine about it.

"they're no fun! please? you can pick.. whatever you want!" jimin smiled and held out his hand. yoongi's eyes perked off his phone and trailed off to see the boy's hand stretching out to him. "alright then. let's watch a movie. we haven't watched one in a while," the older male commented.

the daegu boy got up, ruffling his hair to make it a bit more neat looking and took jimin hand allowing him to follow right behind him.

they strolled downstairs, finally making it to the living room. "do you want me to make popcorn?" jimin cocked his head, waiting for a response. yoongi only hummed along with a small timid nod since he was focused on picking a movie.

jimin just took it as a yes. he didn't care if yoongi didn't want any - that just meant more for him anyway!

yoongi was in between two movies. they were both horror since those were the ones he actually found interesting other than the movies that jimin would put on when he slipped.

he had watched them so many times - and when he meant many, he meant it - at least over one hundred times. yoongi practically knew the whole script from tangled.

the aroma of butter filled the dorm as jimin walked back with a big bowl of popcorn and two chilled soda cans. the other boy got up and huffed. "this one. you want to watch?" yoongi asked, picking one of the horror movies.

'not really..'

"sure, yeah. we haven't watched it yet.. i'm sure it's good," jimin commented, making yoongi nod.

the younger one didn't really want to watch it. he could even say he hated horror movies, they were dreadful to watch. the only reason they all agreed to buy it was because it was yoongi's and namjoon's turn to buy a movie.

see every two weeks or so - mainly whenever they got bored switching out the old ones. they were off to get a new one.

certain members preferred different things so they're movie stack was quite diverse. hoseok, jin, and jimin favored comedy ones; jungkook and taehyung go for mystery, lastly, the two rappers left desired horror movies.