✰ 2, holding hands ✰

vanjie found immense comfort in holding brooke lynns hand. whether it be because she was nervous, tired, happy or even bored, vanjies hand always found its way to brooke. it wasnt just vanjie who loved it: so did brooke.

it was their little sign of affection. wherever they were, they would be holding hands. it was a symbol, really. a symbol of the fact that whatever may happen, theyll always be there for eachother.

some times vanjie felt awkward and babyish asking, but brooke always knew when she wanted to. vanjies hand would brush past hers, and she would get a little closer, just close enough for brooke to hold it.

if they were in a big crowd of people, brooke would instinctively grab her hand and pull her closer. or if they were in an elevator, or if they were at home.

basically anywhere.

they would fall asleep holding hands and wake up holding hands. the seaon 11 queens used to ask: "how can you do the work if you dont let go of eachother?" despite the teasing, brooke and vanjie knew that they meant well.

even now, both of them were sat on the sofa, a bowl of snacks infront of them and a cheesy romcom playing in the background, their hands were still linked. and thats how it would always be.

word count: 227