✰ 45. boredom ✰

adore huffed impatiently. they had another two hours to wait in the airport, and she was bored.

not only was she in full drag, the california weather was really getting to her, she was also pretty hungry, but no shops were open nearby.

"bianca?"

"yeah?"

"i'm bored." she sighed over dramatically, pouting at bianca who laughed at the sight. she wrapped an arm around her and squeezed her close.

"why don't you go to sleep? i know your tired, your barely got any sleep last night."

adore blushed slightly at the fact that bianca was paying attention to her sleeping habits, but didn't object and tried to sleep, nuzzling closer to bianca. she knew that her makeup would probably rub off, but she could just re do it before their next show. they were doing a show straight after the flight, so travelling in full drag was sadly necessary.

she willed herself to try and sleep but nothing was working, and sitting their for 20 minutes with her eyes closed soon became boring. she let out a huff again. it was only after she realised bianca knew she wasn't sleeping.

"okay. i get your not gonna sleep. should we go on the search for food?"

adore nodded excitedly, lacing her hand with biancas and skipping ahead, eyes scanning the airport for a kfc or macdonalds.

bianca chuckled. the sight of a hungry and tired adore skipping around an airport was the cutest thing she'd ever experienced.

soon they settled for a subway and they ate in silence. adore realised bianca was right: she definitely did need sleep. but the thought of sleeping bored her too much, so she pushed all tired thoughts out of her brain and focused on the sandwich in front of her. bacon, lettuce, tomato...

"i know your tired adore." bianca stated, and adore just sighed.

"but sleeps boring b!"

their plane was boarding in 5 minutes, so bianca hurried them to their terminal. soon enough they had boarded their flight and adore was getting more bored by the second. her phone was almost dead so she couldn't listen to music and because the flight was only a few hours there was no tv.

"willow?" she asked shyly.

"yes adore?"

"can you...um." adore paused. "maybe help me fall asleep? m'tired."

bianca smiled before pulling her close and massaging her fingers through her hair. adore let out a contented sigh, she loved her hair being played with from under the wig. bianca took her other hand and traced patterns on the backs of adores arms and a sleepy smile was present on her face.

"bored now?" bianca joked.

"not so much." her voice was laden with tiredness and bianca kissed her forehead.

"go to sleep, your not gonna miss anything."

she felt adore relax in her arms and she smiled to herself. bianca was almost falling asleep herself too, when she suddenly remembered adores horrible snoring.

well, she wasn't waking her up now. the plane would just have to live with it.

word count; 510