✰ 53. stains ✰

"awh no!" danny exclaimed from the other room, as roy stuck his head around the door.

"what's up chola?"

"my outfit!"

roy looked over to see a big stain on the back of his top. it seemed to have come from a leaking drink in his bag, and it didn't look like it was going to come off any time soon.

dannys head whipped up instantly, making eye contact with roy. his eyes were wide with worry and frustration, and he looked as though he could cry.

"what do i do roy?"

"let me wash you a fresh t-shirt. this one?" he held up a dirty t-shirt, which was pink and black. "i'll wash this one and then try and get the stain out of that one, don't stress."

two hours later, and a lot of washing detergent, the stain was minimal and barely there. a fresh t-shirt was washed for danny, and he enveloped roy in a hug.

"thank you willow, i don't know what id do without you."

"anytime. try not to stain anything else, yeah?"

danny chuckled slightly, grabbing roys hand and pulling him to the living room. "unpacking was boring, chilling with you is more fun."

roy chuckled. "okay then, come on. new stranger things?"

they relaxed on the sofa, dannys show was starting in around 6 hours so they had plenty of time to relax with eachother.

unfortunately, they didn't realise that the bottle of coca cola that had caused the stain in the first place was still leaking in the suitcase. in his oblivious state, danny didn't just leave the clothes in their for one day, but two more days, and when he opened the suitcase his face dropped immediately.

"uhh, roy?"

"yeah?"

"i think we need to buy a little bit more washing detergent..."

roy ran into the room, and groaned as he saw the mess. "your too clumsy for your own good, you know that right?"

danny only smiled shyly, leaning over to give roy a peck on the cheek, who just murmured "your lucky i love you,"

word count: 350