✰ 3. roadtrips ✰

brooke and vanjie were on their way to go meet with some of their season 11 friends. they had decided to drive as it worked out cheaper, but vanjie was struggling with giving brooke the directions.

"left or right?"

"uhhhhhh...."

"vanj, left or right?"

"umm," vanjie now had both his hands out in front of him, trying to work out which way. "left!" he shouted, proud that he'd finally done it. brooke smiled.

music blared as they drove down country lanes. it didnt seem to lead to the main roads, but brooke trusted vanjie- even if it was like getting directions from a child. vanjie was singing to the radio whilst brooke concentrated on not getting completely lost.

"brooke, where are we?" vanjie asked.

brooke didnt want to scare her and tell her the truth so she just said "i think we'll be out soon enough!" with as much confidence as he could find.

"i think were lost," vanjie stated.

"really? i dont think we are,"

"if you say so boo, but i think were lost."

vanjie got an incoming call from nina, asking where they had ended up.

"lost." vanjie said, in an exhausted tone.

"were not lost!" brooke pulled over to check the map, seeing as though vanjie wasnt much help. "oh. okay. maybe we are a little bit lost..." brooke could hear nina over the loud speaker.

"turn on your location, me and plastique will come and get you." nina spoke calmly, but her tone changed as soon as she saw where they were. "jesus christ brooke! your definitely not 'just a little lost', your like 2 hours away! we'll try to hurry but its rush hour, we might get caught in traffic. bye!"

you knew you had gone wrong when nina west wasnt calm.

brooke rested her head on the steering wheel and sighed. how had they gotten this lost?

"hey jush, its okay, we'll be out soon." vanjie said, smiling slightly. "game of i spy?"

brooke chuckled. of course she would suggest something like that. soon enough they were invested in a very boring game of i spy.

"the ocean, duh!"

"vanj were in a woods where is there ocean?"

"in your eyes,"

the game continued like that, until nina came pulling up.

"come on love birds, were going to chicago!" she said happily as her and plastique pulled up, and brooke and vanjie followed, letting them lead.

word count:385