✰ 36. binging tv shows ✰

"hurry up danny!" roy shouted, leg bouncing up and down excitedly as he sunk into the sofa. sammy and dede jumping up onto the sofa and roy embraced the two dogs, stroking them affectionately.

danny soon came bounding in, making the two dogs yelp and run towards him.

"it's starting!"

danny practically dived into roys lap, a big bag of crisps (chips) rested in his hand. the familiar theme tune of brooklyn nine nine played in the background. roy loved anything comedy, and when danny had suggested this show it seemed perfect.

they had two seasons left to watch, until they finally caught up to season 6. they had made a habit of coming home, getting into comfy clothes and binge watching episode after episode.

humming the theme tune and snacking on the crisps in front of them, they laughed at the occasional jokes and snuggled up next to eachother.

this was a tradition: every time they found a new tv show they would binge it until it was completely finished with, and then have to find a brand new program to obsess over.

last month it was "the good place", the month before that (much to the annoyance of roy) was "black mirror" and they also binged all five seasons of "bates motel" in a month.

it still came as a shock to them that they could fit it in with their busy schedule, but the still managed to have their little binge watching dates.

danny would always cuddle up to roy, and they would both have the dogs sat in between them. these were the times they looked forward to the most, and they thoroughly enjoyed it every time.

word count: 283

sorry i had literally no inspiration for this!