✰ 10. dancing ✰

"no brooke lynn, ill just end up falling over and embarrassing myself." vanjie said stubbornly.

you see, an hour early brooke had brought up the idea of trying to teach vanjie how to dance. specifically, ballet. vanjie was having none of it.

"but it'll be fun! and who knows, you might be good at it!" brooke persisted.

"....fine. but if i hurt myself i'm blaming it on you!"

brooke clapped her hands together excitedly, and grabbed vanjies hand, leading her into the big spare room with no furniture.

"okay so well start with getting you en pointe. come here!"

vanjie was unbelievably anxious. she didn't even understand half of the words that brooke was saying, for all she knew brooke could be trying to make her do splits, twirls and spins.

brooke held her arms and lifted her up with ease, and vanjie squeezed her eyes shut. brooke laughed slightly.

"you'll be fine, now just point your toes, and i'm gonna put you down but i'll still keep hold of you so you will won't fall."

vanjie put all her trust into brooke lynn, and followed her instructions perfectly. plus, she sounded hot being all instructor-y.

"now, open your eyes!"

vanjies eyes shot open and she saw that she was perfectly on her toes. a laugh escaped her lips and she looked at brooke proudly. brooke carefully took one of her arms and spun her around slightly, and vanjie went with it. she even stuck her leg out at one point, which brooke complimented her on.

they finished dancing, and just held each other tightly, smiles prominent on their lips.

"hey, you gon have to call me twinkle toes soon!" vanjie laughed.

"you were good you know, little ballerina!" at those words vanjie blushed and laughed.

later that night, vanjie kept leaping from place to place, spinning into brooke's arms, who thought it was absolutely adorable.

hey, maybe brooke could get used to having a dance partner

word count: 330