✰ 11. hurt ✰

tw; mention of blood.

"ah shit!" vanjie cursed from the bathroom. brooke lynn sped in, armed and ready with a first aid kit and bandages. vanjie laughed.

"i only cut myself while shaving, i'm fine see?" vanjie showed her leg, which had a big gash running down it.

"oh my god v, you are definitely not okay! look at how big that is, you might need stitches!"

vanjie winced at the mention of stitches.

"nope. i'm not getting stitches. i'll be fine with just a plaster."

"fine, well come here then." brooke beckoned for her to sit on the counter as she undid the first aid kit. she began to put disinfectant on the wound, and vanjie whimpered.

"ow, ow, OW! be careful! it hurts, you know?"

"sorry, sorry but it has to be cleaned! here, squeeze my hand." she got back to cleaning it, whilst vanjie almost broke her fingers.

"i said squeeze, not break my hand!"

"sorry b,"

after she was finally done, a bandage was wrapped around her leg (which vanjie thought was a bit extreme, but brooke insisted).

"your not shaving the other one. i'll shave it if your so desperate." vanjie nodded, she'd feel weird with one leg done and not the other.

"you were really stressed then, you shouldn't worry. ive done a lot worse when performing!"

"yeah, but it's hard to see you with blood dripping down your leg! i was just being overprotective."

"you were acting like my mami!" vanjie chuckled.

"just be thankful i love you!" brooke kissed vanjie when she was finished shaving and got her out of the bath. vanjie was limping around, which brooke thought was adorable, but was concerned that she'd hurt herself again. in the end, brooke picked vanjie up and carried her around everywhere in her arms.

before bed, brooke had even put a pillow underneath her leg for it to rest on, despite vanjie claiming it was over the top.

brooke would always care for vanjie, even when sometimes she seemed to over exaggerate, it just made vanjie fall a little more hopelessly in love.

word count: 350