✰ 51. being clingy ✰

there was no doubt about it. danny noriega was clingy. whether it was clutching someone's hand or having someone's arm wrapped around him, he loved any form of affection. when he met roy, all these demands were met.

when he was tired, roy would pull him into his chest, letting danny wrap his arms around his neck and snuggle into it. when shopping, he would come from behind and walk with danny infront of him, arms snaked around his waist affectionately. when they were backstage waiting to go on, danny would sit in roys lap whilst roy played with his hair. the little things made his heart soar, and roy loved to please him.

and tonight was no different.

they sat on the sofa, roy sketching out a new design whilst danny scrolled through twitter, replying and retweeting fans tweets. he slowly rested his head on roys shoulder, almost as if he was testing the waters. roy let out a small chuckle, stopping his drawing and pulling danny close.

"if you wanted to be clingy, you could have just asked dan." roy smiled, and danny blushed in embarrassment but didn't shy away from the touch. "come on, let's go upstairs and get in bed. it's getting late."

danny pouted. "carry me?"

"your lucky your cute."

roy hauled a clingy and tired danny up the stairs, taking him into the bathroom. they brushed their teeth together, never unlacing their hands.

they climbed into bed, danny curling into roys side and resting his head on his warm chest, whilst roy cuddled him from behind, giving him a half hearted squeeze.

"sleep well dan, i'm not going anywhere."

word count: 280