✰ 18. chill night in ✰

adore came home to the sickly sweet smell of cinnamon drifting through the air, and soft music playing in the background. there was a trail of roses on the floor and she heard the pitter-patter of little paws across the vinyl wood surface. in came sammy, holding a rose in this mouth. adore giggled at the sight.

"wheres the old man? hmm?" adore teased.

"hey! i heard that. im the shady one here!" biancas voice echoed through the halls, and adore blushed when she saw her.

she was wearing minimal makeup, of course with the signature clown eye, but everything seemed softer and more subtle. her lips were tinted red and she grinned.

"you look beautiful b!"

"i could say the same for you. now, i tried to cook but it came out more burned than when we went to mexico and you forgot suncream!"

"hey! i burn easily, its not my fault im pale!" adore fake pouted, and bianca gave her a peck on the cheek.

"anyway... i ended up ordering. pizza?"

"party!"

so they sat down at the makeshift table (4 cardboard boxes stacked on eachother as they didnt have a proper table, only a counter in the kitchen), and talked about their day. this was a regular thing, every saturday they werent busy they made sure that they had some time together just to relax.

when they'd finished, they sat down on the sofa, popcorn inbetween them and a random disney movie in the background. nights like this were what bianca loved the most: with the active lifestyle they both lived this grounded them and gave them a little routine to their hectic lives.

adore was beginning to fall asleep and bianca had to wake her and help her de-drag. adore turned to danny and bianca turned to roy as they settled themselves into bed.

"tonight was good," danny mumbled, sleep lacing his voice.

"you can go to sleep if you want, ill still be here when you wake."

danny smiled sleepily, snuggling into roys side and letting out a contented sigh. falling asleep in eachothers arms was another thing they loved.

word count: 343