✰ 50. sleepy ✰

bianca was tired. she had ten minutes left of the show, adore silently cheering her on from backstage, giving little thumbs up and smiles every few minutes. she was unbelievably sleepy, feeling as though she could collapse at any moment. but she kept pushing and pushing herself.

the show finally ended and bianca threw herself onto adore, letting out a sigh of relief.

"you okay yanx?"

"m'tired. feel like i'm gonna fall asleep here."

adore let out a soft chuckle before hauling her up and dragging her to the taxi outside. when they were seated, bianca couldn't help but let her eyes rest, sleep almost washing over her.

that was until the car jerked making bianca jolt awake. they had arrived at their apartment and adore tried to pull her out of the car, bianca mumbling a tired "thank you" to the driver.

bianca tried to go straight to bed but adore stopped her, pulling her straight into the bathroom.

"come on willow, let me take you makeup off. you can't be sleeping looking like that, you'll get foundation all over the sheets!"

gently, adore peeled off biancas lashes off, wiped away at the thick layers of foundation and carefully took of the wig. she then did the same to herself, and brushed biancas hair.

bianca turned to roy and adore turned to danny, just like any other night. but tonight, it was danny looking after roy, not the other way around.

"come on roy, let's get you to bed."

clinging onto dannys chest as they lied in bed, almost asleep already, when he heard danny whisper in his ear "you can sleep now willow. i'm here."

sleep soon came and roys soft snores filled the room, followed by dannys. they lied together in a warm tangle of arms and legs, but it was the safest roy had ever felt. he knew that with danny by his side nothing bad would ever happen.

word count: 326