✰ 39. childhood talks ✰

"no way!" bianca exclaimed, laughing so hard tears were forming in her eyes. "stop, because my mascaras gonna run!"

both adore and bianca were cackling in their dressing room, talking about stupid things from when they were younger.

"yeah, there were mushy peas everywhere! traumatised." adore exaggerated, and bianca couldn't get her breath.

"you had such a fucked childhood!" she said, wiping her eyes. "to be fair, i was scared of the plug in the bath when i was younger."

well that set adore off. tears were now streaming down her face, a steady stream of laughter escaping her lips. "your joking!"

"no! because you know when you let the water out? well it made such a scary noise i used to start uncontrollably sobbing. i thought i was going to get sucked up!"

they were laughing so hard their stomachs hurt and their mouths ached, but none of them wanted to stop.

"how did you get a bath?" adore asked, confusion growing on her face.

"my mum just didn't empty it in front of me!"

"don't tell me you were scared of the toilet as well!"

and they were off again, laughter echoing around the room and adore grabbing onto bianca. they hadn't had a sip of alcohol, but everything tonight seemed funny to them.

a sharp knock on the door could be heard, and bianca called out a giggly "come in!"

michelle visage popped her head around the door and said "bianca your on in 5. are you two okay?"

"biancas scared of the bath!" adore spluttered, laughing again.

bianca tried to defend herself but the words wouldn't come out, only laughter. michelle raised an eyebrow and held back a giggle threatening to escape.

"okay... we'll be ready in 5. and bianca? if your really scared of the bath you might need help." she said, not able to hold her laughter any longer.

biancas mascara had completely run now and she began to fix her makeup, before turning to adore.

"you dare make me laugh again i swear to go-"

"you know when i was younger? i used to think the paint brand 'dulux' was called 'durex'? i think you can imagine the look on my mums face when i asked for 'pink durex paint'"

that night, biancas makeup never got sorted, and she performed the show with traces of mascara on her cheeks and a smile firmly on her face.

word count: 406