✰ 48. embarrasing moments ✰

danny noriega was the king of being clumsy. whether it was falling over his own feet or tripping on loose wires, if there was an opportunity to hurt himself danny would take it.

the most embarrassing moment was on his and roys first dates. roy picked him up from his flat, and as danny made his way down the stairs he slipped on a small wet patch and went flying down the stairs, landing face first at the bottom. roy tried to contain his laughter and run down to danny, making sure he wasn't too injured. danny was bright red and attempted to hide his head in his hands, but roy pulled them out of the way and looked him dead in the eyes.

"sorry." danny mumbled. "clumsy."

"it's fine. as long as your okay?"

"mhmm. i'll be fine."

danny pulled himself of the floor, wincing as soon as he put his foot down. by the time he had taken two steps forward, their were tears growing in his eyes but he bit them down.

"dan? come here." roy scooped him up and carried him back up his stairs, opening his apartment door and placing him carefully in the bed.

he ordered food in and finally settled next to danny, squeezing his hand.

"i'm sorry." said danny shyly. "i ruined the date."

"no you didn't. this is nice! as long as i'm here with you then the night will be good."

danny peered up at roy and smiled slightly, resting his head on his shoulder.

"so the nights not ruined?"

"of course not. now, movies and chill?"

"yeah i'd like that."

roy turned to the tv before looking back to danny. "and danny? you look cute when your all embarrassed and flustered, just how you are now."

a blush grew again and he hid his face in roys shoulder, giggling slightly. the night was spent telling embarrassing stories to take the attention off of dannys swollen ankle.

as the years went on danny and roy learnt to laugh every time they were injured, even if it was embarrassing and sometimes the protective side comes out.

word count: 360