✰ 14. lazy day ✰

bianca laid on the sofa, sammy and dede curled on top of her, and adore snuggled into her side. an old episode of friends played in the background but she wasnt paying any attention to it. her hands were laced through adores hair, and she let an occasional sigh every time bianca hit a good spot.

they had just come back from dragcon, and they were both so tired they didnt even de-drag, which they both did every time they came home from a club or convention. they had no energy to do anything, so it was settled that the night would be spent watching reruns of 90's tv shows and cuddling.

"b?" adore asked sleepily.

"yeah chola?"

"can we order a pizza? m'hungry."

bianca smiled lightly and got up to grab her phone, earning a groan from adore.

"hey, you want the pizza. i have to get up to call them!"

they settled on a pepperoni pizza and a portion of chips to share and when bianca was done ordering she slotted herself back into her place on the sofa. adore had also grabbed her phone, and was scrolling through twitter, retweeting and commenting of pictures of the two with fans, a smile on her face.

the pizza arrived (bianca complained about it only taking 10 minutes, meaning it wasnt cooked properly, but soon shut up when the box was opened) and they shared it equally between themselves, engrossed in conversation about the weekend and how great it had been, even though it had exhausted them to the point of nearly collapsing.

they finally found the energy to get out of drag and climb into bed, cuddled together with the dogs inbetween them. 

"love you roy," danny mumbled before drifting promptly to sleep. bianca chuckled.

"love you too chola."

word count: 300