✰ 28. teaching the other ✰

adore and bianca sat in the back of the tour bus, laughing loudly. all the other queens were out drinking and partying till the early hours of the morning. to be honest, bianca would have thought adore would have joined them.

they hadnt had a drink, so the words that tumbled out of biancas mouth made hers drop.

"im so jealous of your voice. teach me how to sing? please?" she looked too adorable, head cocked to the side like a little lost puppy. adore couldnt say no.

bianca had a background in musical theatre, but she never had a strong voice, she was only a strong actor. but, her slight amount of singing experience made it easier to teach.

soon enough, bianca and adore were singing in harmony. biancas voice was quieter and more insecure but after a few reassuring glances from adore her confidence increased. she even hit a high note, earning a "yessss bitch!" from adore.

they finished, staring at each other, getting lost in their eyes.

"you sound great," adore said in a hushed tone.

"your just saying that to make me feel better!" bianca joked, but there was a hint of truth to it.

"no b, im serious." adore took biancas head in her hands, stroking her cheek affectionately with her thumb. "your perfect to me."

bianca leaned forwards slightly, and adore took the hint, connecting their lips.

the door opened and they both shot up. the girls knew they were dating, but it still seemed like a forbidden high school love.

courtney walked in and spun straight back around, shouting teasingly to the girls "stay out of the back room! adore and bianca are filming a pornoooo!"

"fuck off!" bianca chuckled ad reached for adores hand. "lets go see how drunk they all are and film it for them to cringe about tomorrow?"

"lets!" adore smiled.

word count: 303