Kill Me

TW

"Seokjin, you are dead if you walk out of this house!" Namjoon screamed at him.

Seokjin turned toward him, not caring anymore, as he dropped his hands in frustration. "Then...." as if to ponder about things for a moment. He finally breathes out, "Kill me." What did it matter anymore? If he stayed, he was dead. If he tried to leave, he would die. Either way, he's gone. "What?" Namjoon chokes out in surprise.

"You heard me, come, kill me. I am ready to die. I am tired of your abuse, Namjoon, physically, emotionally, and mentally. I have only endured this much for our baby in there, but I can't do it anymore. It hurts, I'm hurt. You don't care about me. I am your punching bag and a hole for you to put your dick in. As a matter of fact, let me make this easy for you." Seokjin walked over to Namjoon, lifting his hand that was holding onto the gun, and positioned it to his head. "Shoot me, please, do it before our baby comes back into the room. He's young; he won't understand why Papa is lying lifeless on the floor. Or give me the gun, and I'll do it. It will be suicide, then. No jail time for you."

Namjoon was frozen; never had Seokjin spoken back to him in the years they had known each other. Seokjin feared his voice, but here he was, begging to die. That's when he knew how much of a monster he had become to Seokjin. Seokjin, a father who loved their son to no end, was begging to die while their child was in the next room. The Seokjin he knew was gone, and he was the cause of it. Was it worth holding him captive anymore?

"Go! Take the fucking kid and go! Both of you get the fuck out. Just leave. You want your freedom; here, I am giving it to you. Just leave. Jimin, Come here!" Namjoon yelled in frustration.

Seokjin couldn't believe what he was hearing. The man who brought him such fear was letting him walk, who just held a gun to his head and threatened his life. The man who hits on him day and night, the man who forced himself onto him, the man who raped him and got him pregnant, the man who forced their marriage. That man. He was now giving him freedom. It didn't make sense.

"Y-yes, dada." Jin's eyes traveled to his innocent baby, who waddled into the room while holding onto his plushie teddy bear.

"Papa is taking you out, baby. Get your shoes." Namjoon said to the little one. He tucked the gun away from the eyes of the younger.

"Papa, we gowing get ice crrream?" Jimin asked, looking at Seokjin; his eyes were hopeful.

Jin smiled and nodded. He was trying to hold back his tears while looking at the very being that had kept him going these past three years. His son was so innocent, loving, and caring—everything Namjoon was not. He was his hope, which kept him holding on for this long. However, after what Namjoon did last night, he didn't think he could hold onto anything much longer. He also knew that as insane as Namjoon was, he would never hurt Jiminie.

He watched as Jimin disappeared into the bedroom. The room grew silent. Both adults stood motionless; nothing could be heard, not even their breathing.

"Take care of him, Seokjin. I never deserve him or you. I've held you captive for years, but today, I'm giving you your freedom. Take him and go far away from here. Don't ever come back. If you do, I won't hesitate to take you back and kill you then."

Seokjin didn't know what to say. He was getting freedom. What's that? He has been confined for all these years. How does a captive live without his captor? That's something he'd have to find out. However, he wouldn't allow himself to get too excited until he and his Jimin were out of the house. Namjoon could change his mind in an instant, and that was something he did not want.

"Also, I'll make sure you and our baby are taken care of financially." Namjoon continued.

Seokjin started panicking. Does this mean he will visit us? What about a divorce? Surely, he had to get one, but he couldn't ask him that.

"Dada and Papa Jiminie are back. Can we go now? Pleaseeeeee! I want to get ice cream," the little boy said while jumping in place.

Seokjin couldn't help but smile. Namjoon looked at his family and wondered how he had fucked up so much.

"Here, you'll need this." He handed Seokjin a suitcase. Seokjin looked at him, confused. "What's this?"

"It's his stuff. He will need it until you can buy him more. Use our card. It's yours. The money in that account is yours. Now go, please go before I change my mind." He begged Seokjin. This was hard for him, but he knew Seokjin didn't love him anymore, and how could he blame him? Who the fuck would love a monster. That's all he had ever been to him. Seokjin probably didn't even know what it was like to be made love to. He had done nothing more than rip away all the innocence from him.

"Let's go, Minnie!" Jin motioned to his son. "Papa, why do we need those bags?" Jimin asked his dad with curiosity. "Nothing. Just come on." Jin said as he pulled the little boy's hand.

He quickly made his way out of the house, pulling two suitcases and a kid with him.

As he got to his car, he told Jimin to go into the back seat and fix himself into his car seat. Jimin listened and did not question him. Jin placed the suitcases in the trunk of the car, slamming it shut. He then made sure the child safety lock was on both sides of the back car doors.

As he was about to get into the driver's seat, the sound of a gun going off made him jolt in his tracks.