Patient

Jin got up from the bed as quietly as he could. He looked over his fiancé and son as they were both fast asleep. He decided that he was going to use the bathroom, wash up, and then surprise them with breakfast.

He was going to make Jimin a smiley face pancake which his son loved a lot. Jungkook was a French toast kind of a guy so he'd have to make him french toast. Shockingly enough both Jungkook and Jimin loves their eggs scrambled with mozzarella cheese and if he didn't do it with mozzarella cheese he'd have to use white American cheese. Living with these two were only going to get more interesting. He thought to himself as he silent walk off to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, he used the toilet. Washed his face and brushed his teeth. As he's getting ready to leave, Jungkook appears through the bathroom door closing to behind him, causing Jin to jump in fright.

"Why are you up?" He asks him.

"What are you sneaking off to do so early?" Jungkook asks his fiancé as he walks closer to him. Jin back into the bathroom, sink behind him.

"Sneaking off? I came to wash up my face and stuff. Weren't you just asleep." He looks at Jungkook, who was toying with the hem of his shirt.

"I didn't sleep well, babe." He told Jin with a pout.

"Why what's wrong? Are you okay?" Jin asks in a panic. He begins feeling Jungkook forehead to see if maybe he had gotten a fever from being out by the water two nights in a row.

"No babe, it's here that doesn't feel well," Jungkook said as he takes Jin hand and rests it at the front of his shorts. "It hurts, can you help daddy to fix it?"  He said in a whisper leaning into Jin's neck and planting a kiss there.

"J-Jungkook, Jimin's in our room," Jin said while pulling his hand away from Jungkook's member.

"I know he is." Jungkook rolled his eyes. Of course, he knew. How could he forget? It was the same reason why he had the problem he currently has right now.

Jin rests his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "Later baby. I promise." Jin gives his fiancé a quick peck on his lips.

"Fine," Jungkook mutters. "Can I at least have a proper kiss?" He asks jin with a smirk.

Jin smiled and agreed. Jungkook pulled Jin into him and began kissing him. Wrapping one of his arms around his waist and the other found its way underneath Jin's shirt and shorts, cupping Jin's cheek and squeezing it. This cause Jin to moan into Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook smiled internally. In one swift movement, he lifts Jin, causing Jin to wrap his legs around his waist. He deepened the kiss more, sucking on Jin's tongue. Jin was too much into the kiss that he didn't feel his shorts being pushed to the side. Once Jungkook got Jin's shorts to the side, he slides a finger into Jin's hole.

Jin let out a moan, and his eyes widen as reality sets in what Jungkook was trying to do. He pulls away from the kiss, "J-Jungkook..." he was trying to talk to Jungkook, but it came out as a moan.

"It's okay baby. Let daddy take care of you." Jungkook said recapturing Jin's lips while adding another finger to Jin's hole.

The kiss got more passionate as Jin struggled to keep sounds from coming out his mouth.

Jungkook pumps Jin with his fingers until he felt like Jin was ready. Once he knew he was prepared for him. He pulled out his fingers. Removing his member from his shorts and aligning it to Jin's hole. "Bite me if you need to baby to suppress your moans." He says to Jin as the head of his member slides into Jin.

Jin's arms tighten around Jungkook shoulder, and he buries his face into his neck. Once Jungkook was entirely into Jin, he let out a groan and began thrusting slowly into Jin.

Although slow, his thrust was powerful hitting at Jin's prostate each time. "I love you, baby." He whispers to Jin as he slides in and out.

Jin whimpers could be heard from the crook of his neck. Jungkook gyrates his hips slow and works his way into Jin, causing Jin to feel each thrust with intensity.

His fingers dig into Jungkook's shoulder as the pressure on his prostate was too much. Even though Jungkook was moving slow and taking his time, he was hitting every nerve with sensitivity.

As Jin explodes in his clothes, he bites into Jungkook's shoulder to suppress his moan.

"That's it, baby. Let it go." Jungkook grunt and began to thrust with more speed into Jin.

"Oh...daddy." Jin moaned in a whisper. That's all it took, and Jungkook slow speed stopped. He started pounding into Jin, hard and fast. Jin's mouth was open wide without a sound as he tried his best to scream in silent.

He could feel Jungkook swelling inside of him and knew he was close to cumming. "Cum in me daddy." He whispers in Jungkook's ears, giving it a lick then sucking on the earlobe.

Jungkook lost complete control and erupted into Jin. Jin tightens his muscle clenching onto Jungkook's member, sucking all of his cum in.

"I love you too" He whispers to Jungkook