Move-In

For the past five nights, Jimin has been sleeping in Jin's bed. Jin was having a fun time watching Jungkook's reaction, each night.

Jungkook was not taking it well. The only time he got to touch Jin was when Jimin wasn't around, which was rarely. The only time he got to have sex with Jin was when he joined him in the shower.

He was determined that tonight he would put a stop to Jimin joining them in bed. He loved the little one, but he was coming between him and something serious.

Jimin was sitting in the couch swinging his leg while watching the t.v. "Papa, I want a bike." Before Jin could respond, Jungkook jumped at the opportunity. "I'll get it for you baby."

"really Kookie?"

"Yes, Minnie. You have to promise me that you'll sleep in your bed, though. Only big boys get a bike, and big boys sleep in their bed and not their dad's bed."

"Jungkook-" Jin goes to interject.

"Shh babe. I'm talking to my son." Jungkook said, cutting Jin off.

"I promise Kookie. I'll sleep in my bed from now on. Papa nightmare stop anyway. You promise to protect him if he has any?"  Jungkook smiles at Jimin and pulls him into a hug. "Of course, baby. I'll protect papa. I can promise you; he won't be having any nightmares, only good dreams. I'm so proud of you too Minnie. You are growing up." He kissed Jimin on the forehead.

Jin stares at him in disbelief. He really was a freaking child psychologist, Jin thought to himself.

"I want to grow up like you Kookie," Jimin said as he kisses Jungkook back on his forehead. "You are my hero!"

"Only if you knew what he was doing," Jin mutters under his breath.

Jungkook heard him and stuck his tongue out at him. "I think papa is jealous of us, little man," Jungkook whispered to Jimin which caused Jimin to laugh.

*****

Later that night Jungkook made sure he tucked Jimin in his bed and plugged in his night light for him. He excitedly walks out of the young one room and into Jin's room.

Jin was laying in his bed already. He was feeling tired as they had done a lot throughout the day. Jimin kept him on the go. "He's sleeping, babe. It's just you and I tonight." Jungkook said as he lay down on the bed and wrapped his arms around Jin.

"Did you turn on his night light?" Jin knew how much Jimin hated the dark and he didn't want him waking up in the middle of the night crying.

"I did. He's all good. It's just us right now and no interruptions." Jungkook said, pulling off the blanket off Jin.

"I don't like how you leave your dog by himself all the time."

"Should I bring him here?" Jungkook asked as he places his hand under Jin's shirt.

"I guess. Maybe you should move in officially. You spend most of your time here anyway." Jungkook smiled.

"I was wondering when you'd say it officially. Of course, I'll move in. Anything to be with my family." He said, rubbing Jin's nubs.

"Your nubs are perky lately. I love it." He says pinching Jin's nipple.

"I have to go to the supermarket tomorrow. Jimin needs milk. I don't think he has-"

Jungkook climbs over on Jin and stares down at him, "can we talk about the grocery list tomorrow? Right now I have a list of things I want, and they have nothing to do with the supermarket. Can we focus on that?" Jungkook asked in a husky voice.

"Y-Yes."

"Good! How about we start with 69?" Jungkook said before leaning down and kissing Jin's lips. He felt happy to have his boyfriend in their bed together alone without any interruption. He had plans for Jin tonight, and none of it involved sleeping.

He was sexually deprived the past few days all because of his cute but intrusive son.

"Jimin might hear us." Jin murmured against his lips.

Jungkook lifted his head and looked at him, "you must learn how to be quiet. Do I need to buy you a mouthguard? I think you'll look good with a gag ball. I'll order one for you tomorrow." Jungkook said, smirking at him.