Brat

"We are going to the toy store and then maybe to the park. Jimin has a toy he wants to get, and I promised him I'd buy it for him." Jin told Jungkook.

"You don't really have any plans to go anywhere, do you?" Jin huffed And looked at Jungkook. "Did you not just hear my plans?" He rolled his eyes at Jungkook and walked away into his house, not bothering to entertain him any longer.

"Jimin baby are you ready?" Jin called out to his son as soon as he got back into the house. Jimin immediately came running towards his father with his shoes in his hand. "I'm ready papa. I am gowing ask Kookie to help me put these on." He said, wiggling his shoes in his hand.

"It's okay baby; papa can help you," Jin said, reaching out to his son. However, Jimin pulled back his hand, hiding the shoes behind his back. "No! I want Kookie to do it." With that, he ran out of the house to find Kookie.

All Jin could hear was "Kookie I found my shoes, can you help me put them on and can you teach me to tie my laces pleaseeee" Jin couldn't help but smile as he made his way to his room to get ready.

In one day, he had certainly learned a lot about his child. Who knew Jimin could be so stubborn, he would've never guessed.

Once Jin was ready. He went outside to meet Jungkook and Jimin on the porch. "Come on, let's go. Give me your hand Jimin." Jin said smiling at his baby

"No, I'm holding Kookie's hand." Jin smile fell from his face.

"It's okay Jimin, you can hold both papa, and I hand. How does that sound." Jungkook said with a hidden smirk.

"Good Kookie. Come papa gimme your hand too." Jin stared at his kid in disbelief but took his hand anyway.

He and Jungkook walked off his porch with Jimin between the two. They were each holding one of his hand.

"I think I should drive my car. You can drive your car and meet us there." Jin said as they go out into the driveway.

"Nonsense, I'll drive us both then. If we are going together, why should we drive separately?"

"Because I said, so that's why. Jimin's car seat is in my car anyway."

"Then let me drive your car or drive with you?" Jin pulls back and look and Jungkook, "no" Jungkook shakes his head. He didn't want to resort to this, but he had no choice.

"Fine. Jimin who do you want to ride with, your papa or me?" Jin glared at Jungkook.

"You Kookie! I wanna go with you!" Jimin pulled his hand out Jin's own and quickly pulled himself towards Jungkook.

Jungkook laughed at the little guy, " So, are you riding with me, Jin?" He asks the older with a smirk.

"You think you are funny, don't you?"

"I don't think, I know. Now let's go. Give your car keys; I'll drive." He said and grabbed the keys out of Jin's hand.

Jin sighs in defeat. "Jimin get in your car seat and buckle up," Jin said opening the back door for Jimin. "I want Kookie to put me in my seat." Jimin did not make an effort to get into the car on his own.

"Jimin, you can go in on your own. Get in the car." Jin was beginning to get frustrated with his child.

"No. I want Kookie to put me in the car." He folded his arms across his chest and began to twist his body.

"It's okay; I'll put him in," Jungkook said, coming back around to the two.

"No, leave him. He knows how to get in. I'm not raising him to be a brat. Jimin get in the car, or we are not going anywhere." Jin said sternly to his son, but still, Jimin did not move.

Why was he so stubborn! "Jimin, can you stop being a brat! Get your ass in the car now!" Jimin began screaming.

Jin felt a hand on his shoulders "it's okay babe. I got him." Jin froze. Did Jungkook call him "babe"?

"Come on, Minnie, listen to papa, get the car okay baby," Jungkook told Jimin.

"Okay, Kookie. But Papa said I'm a brat. Am I brat Kookie?" Jimin said sniffing as he climbed up in the car.

"Of course not baby. Papa is just moody today. However, Jimin needs to listen to papa okay or Kookie is going to me sad." Jungkook gave Jimin a pout.

"Jimin sorry. Jimin doesn't want Kookie to be sad. Jimin will listen okay." Jungkook ruffles the younger hair, "good boy!"

Once Jungkook closed the car door and turned around, he was faced with Jin. "You and I need to talk later to set somethings straight. Don't call me babe either!"

Jungkook chuckled, "I look forward to us talking later, can we do it over dinner? I'll cook."

Jin didn't answer him. He got in the passenger side of the car and slammed the door.

Jungkook laugh even more and jogged to his side of the car. He was going to make sure he doesn't lose Jin or Jimin out of his life. He'd liked the idea of them being three J's as corny as it sounded.

Something about them felt like family to him. Something he didn't have.