Tempted

Jin shifted on the bed, trying to pull out of Jungkook's arms. "Why are you trying to move?"

Jin stopped and looked at Jungkook, "I-it's h-hot." Jungkook smirked and looked at Jin. "You know what would make you cooler?"

"W-what?" Jin asked, already flustered by the way Jungkook looked at him. He was unaware of this side of Jungkook.

Jungkook leaned in and whispered into his ear, "Less clothing."

"Jungkook!" Jin called out in shock at his words.

"Calling my name and I didn't even do nothing, yet."

After gathering himself, Jin looked at Jungkook, "I didn't know you were such a flirt." He finally said.

"Only for you, baby. Only for you." Jungkook smiles.

"I need to go to bed. You are something else." Jin turned in Jungkook's arms, giving the younger his back.

"But we didn't finish twenty-one questions."

Jin turned his head to look at him but was met with his lips instead. Jungkook licked the opening of Jin's lips. Then capturing his bottom lip

and sucking on it.  Once he had enough, he began kissing the elder, who kissed him back. Jin could feel the passion in Jungkook's kiss as the younger began sucking on his tongue.

Jin pulled away as he struggled to breathe, "I-I think we should stop."

Jungkook propped up on his elbow and looked down at Jin, "Stop what the questions?" with a smirk evident on his face.

Jin blushes, "You know what I mean, Jungkook."

Jungkook started trailing his hands up and down Jin's side, making Jin shift on the bed. "I don't know what you mean. Why don't you tell me?" He leaned his face into Jin's neck and began kissing it, leaving bite marks behind, marking the older man in return.

"J-Jungkook w-we s-should s-stop," Jin said in between his moans as his toes curled at the effect of having the younger suck on his neck.

He tried his best to resist Jungkook, but Jungkook was making it extremely hard. All his teasing to his body was driving him crazy.

Jungkook lifted his head and looked into Jin's eyes, "what should we stop, baby?" His eyes were filled with love and lust as he looked down at Jin.

"This. What we are doing right now. Jimin is in the other room."

"That's why you need to be quiet," Jungkook whispered.

Jin blushed, "I can't be quiet."

"I always knew you were a screamer. I love it even more." He said as his hands began trailing down Jin's stomach and inches lower to his waist. "J-Jungkook let's go to bed." He could start to feel himself getting immensely turned on, and Jungkook member was poking at his leg, and it did not feel small at all. Something he was sure he was not prepared for.

"I thought you weren't sleepy?" Jungkook said with a smirk.

"I-well..." Jin fake yawned. "I'm tired now."

Jungkook hand rubbed against Jin's member in his shorts, causing Jin's breath to hitch in his throat. "Are you sure you are tired?" Jungkook asked as he continued rubbing his hand over Jin's clothing member, causing Jin to squirm on the bed.

"I-I am." Jin managed to breathe out in between moans.

Jungkook chuckled, removed his hand, and lay back down on the bed, wrapping his arms around Jin and cuddling with him.

"It's okay, baby. We can sleep now because I want our first time to be special. And one more thing, I want to hear you screaming my name freely." Jungkook gave his ass a tight squeeze.

Jin gulped, entirely unaware of what he was in store for. Clearly, there was a different side to Jungkook when it came to intimacy, and he was slowly learning that.

He was feeling uncomfortable with the current problem between his legs, so he shifted on the bed and ended up rubbing against Jungkook's member. Jungkook gripped his waist tightly, holding him firm onto him. He could feel his member pressing on his ass. "if you want me to go according to my plan. I suggest you stop moving around. My self-control only goes, but so far and right now, I have none."

Jin's eyes widened at Jungkook's words, and he tried to move out of Jungkook's grip so he could turn to face him instead of having his ass rub against him. However, in doing so, he was causing a bigger problem.

Jungkook cursed under his breath before flipping Jin onto his back and straddling him in one swift motion. "I told you to behave, didn't I?" He said, looking down at Jin, who was in shock as he stared into his eyes.