Daddy

Jin couldn't believe this was the same Jungkook he was used to. The moment he had given Jungkook what he wanted and called him daddy. Jungkook lost it. He now had Jin positioned in a sitting position over his member with his back turned towards him as he gripped onto his waist and bounce him up and down his member.

This position was by far his favorite of the night as it allowed him to drive deep into Jin without any friction. Plus he loved seeing Jin's ass bounce up and down while calling him his biggest kink. Over a year he had suppressed all his urges. He had tried to think of Jin in every way possible, except for sexually. Which was considerably hard considering how freaking good he looked.

He knew now that he had a taste of Jin there was no holding back. He was sure he'd want him every night, multiple times if possible. He had the stamina for it. He loved the way Jin's muscle would clench around him while he cum, milking him of his juice. He wanted that feeling daily. Jin's sensual moans and screams he wanted to hear that daily too.

"Daddy, I'm gonna cum." Jin moaned as he continued bouncing up and down Jungkook's member.

Jungkook reached around Jin's waist and began pumping his member, "cum for daddy baby. Let daddy hear you moan his name as you cum all over my hand."

In no time Jin exploded and did precisely as Jungkook had requested. As soon as he came. Jungkook pushes Jin forward, so he was now on his knees. Never pulling and began pounding intensely into him.

Jin began biting on his lips in desperation to suppress his moans, but Jungkook took Jin's silence as a challenge and pulled out and slamming right back in causing Jin to release his bottom lip and let out a high pitch scream, "fuck!" Jin said.

"I think you meant daddy," Jungkook said as he pulled back out and slammed right in again. This time Jin moaned out, "Jungkook," which cause Jungkook to smirk. Jin was doing this purposely, and he was okay with it. It made things more interesting.

He pulled out of Jin and spread his legs wide apart and positions his member as his entrance. Then gripping onto Jin's waist, he began slamming Jin's body onto his member. At the repeated impact to his prostate, Jin started to scream, "oh fuck, daddy, I-" He didn't get to finish his sentence as he exploded on the bed.

Jungkook did not stop until he came deep into Jin for the fourth time that night. As he releases the last of his cum into Jin, he pulls out, and to Jin's surprise, he buried his tongue into his hole, causing Jin to cry out in pleasure.

What was Jungkook doing to him? He wondered. It was only their first night, and he wasn't giving him a break. As Jungkook tongue fuck Jin. He listened as the older moaned and shook on the bed. He loved every minute of it. He didn't stop until Jin came again.

Once Jin was off his high. Jungkook pulled him off the bed and removed the top sheet and throwing it to the floor.

Jin was sore and couldn't stand up straight. Jungkook asked him where he kept his spare sheets and pointed towards one of the closets in his room.

Once Jungkook got the sheets. He made their bed. Before Jin could lay in the bed, Jungkook whispered I. His ears, "wanna shower together?" Jin closed his eyes almost half asleep, "s-sleep." Was all he muttered and Jungkook smiled.

He sat down on the bed and pulled Jin towards him. They both laid in bed completely naked with only their blanket wrapped around their body as they fell asleep that night.