Mile High Club

"You know there is something I have always wanted to do," Jungkook says to his husband as they relaxed in first class. He had a wine glass in hand while Jin was drinking apple juice.

"What's that?" Jin questions taking a sip of his drink.

Jungkook looks around and makes sure no one his looking as he pulls the curtain that surrounded them to a close. Jin looked up at him suspiciously. If there was anything he had learned about Jungkook was that he always had something up his sleeve.

He leaned forward towards Jin and whispered, "Join the mile high club." Jin choked on his juice.

"Jungkook, are you crazy. First off, we can't have sex in a plane. second, I am pregnant." What the hell was wrong with his perverted husband he wonders to himself.

"Why can't we? I know you are pregnant; I helped with making that happen. It didn't stop us last night, so why should it stop us today." Jungkook started shrugging his shoulders while rubbing his hand on Jin's thigh, which he knew would arouse his husband.

"J-Jungkook we are in public," Jin commented, trying to persuade his husband who he could already see was hard in the grey sweatsuit he was wearing.

"Babe, we are in an enclosed space with our own privacy. No one's going to come and bother us. I closed the curtain, that's me telling them not to bother us. Tell me you don't think this is the best way to start our honeymoon. Gosh if you weren't pregnant......the things I'd do to you. We will have to make another trip together once our Soobinnie is born." Jungkook smirks at his husband as he unbuckles his seatbelt and lifts him out of his seat.

"B-but what if there's a turbulence Jungkook," Jin whined as his husband places the plane blanket into the seat and pulls down his sweatpants his member springing free before sitting down.

Jin stared at his husband in complete shock. He was naked on the freaking plane.

"Then you won't have to do a lot of work," Jungkook responded and reached for the waist of Jin's jeans, pulling them down. Jin pulls back from his husband, "I think we should wa-"

His words were cut off as Jungkook began stroking his member, "what was that babe, I couldn't hear you." Jungkook smirked as he stroked his husband member slow but firmly so he could feel every stroke. "J-Jungkook.....we s-shouldn-" He clasps his hand over his mouth as Jungkook picked up speed and stroking him. Jungkook smiled to himself.

Gathering Jin's pre-cum on his finger, he released his member and turned his husband around, wiping the pre-cum at his hole before inserting one of his fingers, causing a moan to escape Jin's lips.

"You can't make a sound babe." Jungkook hiss as he twirls his finger into his husband. Jin reaches for one of the table napkins they had used at dinner earlier into the flight and bit into it as he knew what was to come.

Jungkook took his time working his finger in and out of Jin, adding another and scissoring him. Feeling that Jin was prep and ready, he removed his fingers and sucked on them before guiding Jin to sit down on his member, slowly lower his husband on the head of his penis. Jin's breath hitched in his throat as he lowered himself entirely onto his husband.

"We are going to do this very slow babe, I want you to ride me, but take your time," Jungkook whispered into his husband's ears once he was completely buried inside of him.

As Jin started to rock back and forth slowly on Jungkooks member while trying his best not to moan out loud. His hands were gripping on his husband thighs as support. Jungkook hands were around his waist, guiding his movements while he peppered his neckline with kisses.

Reaching around to Jin's member, Jungkook began stroking it, causing his husband to grind on him faster with silent cries of pleasure. Jin's mouth opened wide as he leaned back into his husband embrace while continuing to working his hips. He was filled with so much pleasure; he didn't want it to stop.

Jungkook stroke Jin until he came into his hands. "oh my gosh." Jin whispered out as he came. His husband smirked to himself before placing his hands back and Jin's waist and started controlling Jin's speed on his member causing him to go faster. Jin bit back into the napkin as his husband started bouncing him up and down on his member.

Deciding to be troublesome, Jin removed the napkin from his mouth and said, "Daddy, please make me cum again." He smiled to himself and placed the napkin back in his mouth.

Jungkook pulls out of Jin and motions for him to stand and bend over. He slapped him on his and plunged right into him. Jin gripped onto the small table in front of them as his husband slammed in and out of him relentlessly into him. The constant hitting against his prostate cause Jin to cum again, which in return triggered Jungkook's release as his husband muscles contracted around his member. He gripped onto Jin's shoulder tightly as he came into him.

"I love you so much, babe." He whispered to his husband.

"I love you too, even though you are perverted," Jin commented, smiling as he tries pulling off of his husband.

Jungkook holds him in place, "don't make comments like that, I might have to show you just how perverted I can be. Sobinnie, hurry, and come out. Dad has a lot of lessons to teach your Appa."