In Trouble

Jimin was standing in the middle of Jin and Jungkook's bathroom his eyes widen as he saw how much water was splattered on the floor. The tub was still filled with water. I thought Papa said no big splashes in the tub. He runs out of the bathroom into the bedroom where Jin and Jungkook were laying down still fast asleep.

They were exhausted from all that they had done. They were laying in a spooning position and naked underneath the blanket. "Papa! Papa! Dad! Dad!' Jimin screamed.

Jin was the first to open his eyes, "Jimin, why are you screaming so loud?" He was slightly concerned until he realizes he was laying naked underneath the sheets, and so was Jungkook. He made a note to yell at Jungkook later for not locking their door.

"What's all the fuss about?" Jungkook said, waking up from his sleep.

"Dad, did you make big splashes in the tub? Papa said not to make big splashes, and it's messy in the bathroom. Papa is Dad in trouble?" Jin watched his son and wanted nothing more than to laugh, but held it in.

"Oh, no. Jimin I didn't know. I think I am in trouble. I made the splashes, the tub was too fun. Papa, are you mad at me?" Jungkook said, turning to Jin, giving him a teasing grin.

"Don't make me slap you," Jin whispered to him.

Jimin around to Jungkook's side of the bed, "It's okay Kook- Dad. I will help you clean up the mess. Papa, please don't be mad at him, he didn't know. Come on, let's go clean it up." Jimin said as he pulled Jungkook's hand.

Jin remembers that Jungkook is naked and buts in, "Jimin baby, leave him. I need to talk to him."

"Is he trouble Papa?" Jimin said with a pout almost as though he was going to cry. He remembered when Jin yelled at him for making big splashes in the tub and don't want his dad to get yelled at too.

"No baby, he is not in trouble. He didn't know so we are going to forgive him this time." As soon as Jin finishes his sentence, Jimin was jumping with joy. "You hear that! Papa said you not in trouble. I saved you from getting in trouble."

"Thank you, baby," Jungkook said ruffling Jimin's hair.

Jimin runs out the room chanting, "I save Kookie, I save Kookie."

As soon as Jimin was out of sight Jin elbows Jungkook. "Ouch! what's that for?"

"You didn't close the door! He could've walked in on something worst. That's why I told you to make me get dressed last night." Jin throws the cover off of himself and tries to get off the bed, but was too sore to stand. "Now, I am too sore to get up," Jin growls in frustration. "Never again," he mumbles to himself, but Jungkook heard him.

Jungkook pulls Seokjin back onto the bed, causing Jin to yelp out in shock, "What did you just say?"

"I-I said I am too sore to get up." Jungkook straddles him, "No, not that. What did you say after that?"

"Jungkook, get off me." he tries pushing Jungkook off of him but fails.

"Not happening. Now repeat what you just said."

"I said Jungkook, get off me." Jin giggles.

"You find it funny, don't you. I am not playing Jin. Repeat what you just mumble, or I'll make you even sorer." Jin stares into Jungkook's eyes and realizes he's serious. "I said, neveragain."

"Never again, what?"

"Nothing." Jungkook began tickling Jin. Jin trashes on the bed while erupting in laugher, "S-stop." he pleaded.

"Are you going to tell me then?" Jin shakes his head.

"I meant never again am I going to do some many rounds with you. I am sore now because of it." Jin shuts his eyes as soon as the words came out of his mouth. He didn't want to see Jungkook's face.

Jungkook smirk at the man beneath him. He wonders how in the world had he got so lucky. "Baby, you know you can't deny me. You love it just as much as I love it. I know right now your body is yearning for me." Jungkook leans down and whispers into Jin's ears.

Jin uses all his strength and pushes Jungkook off him. "No, it's not! Gosh, you are a pervert. How come I didn't see this in you before?"

"You were too busy focusing on my good looks." Jin took a pillow and threw it at Jungkook. "You are annoying! Go make Jimin, and I breakfast and clean up the bathroom. I am staying in bed today, and you are going to treat me like royalty. Tell Jimin once he showers he can come and lay with his Papa." Jin said, trying to hide his smile.

"Sorry, I can do everything but have Jimin lay with you. Jimin and I got important things to do today. You'll have to spend the day in bed alone." Jin looks at Jungkook confused.

"What do you mean? Where are y'all going?"

"I can't share that with you. Just rest in bed and don't worry yourself. We will see you later. Make sure you are dress and ready by 8. Wear something fancy for daddy, but not too fancy as Jimin will be there. You can dress in something nice for me afterward."

"Get out you pervert!" Jin throws another pillow at Jungkook