Feeling Unwanted

Jungkook had called his friend Yoongi to come over and babysit Jimin while he took Jin to the hospital.

Jin was in a lot of pain and had thrown up a lot more than he had before. As soon as they got to the doctor, Jin was pulled into a room. To Jungkook's surprise did not provide the doctor with permission to have him in the room. So he was sitting in the waiting room with a flood of emotions. He wanted to cry, but then he was angry, yet confused at the same time. Was Jin really against having a baby with him that much? What would he do if he was really pregnant Jungkook wondered.

****

"I can confirm you are not pregnant, but I think you might have had a sense of that already. However, you have a ruptured appendix, and I will need to bring you in for immediate surgery." Seokjin looked at the doctor as he struggled in pain, he was relieved to know he was not pregnant, he should've known better than to worry.

"Can you call my boyfriend... in please and let him know...I will need...surgery." Seokjin breathes out to the doctor.

The doctor left the room and instructed the nurse to get Seokjin's partner and prep him for an appendectomy afterward. He couldn't delay the procedure.

Jungkook came running into the room where Seokjin was, he looked at his boyfriend with concern, but pain in his eyes at the same time. "What did the doctor say?" He asked, walking over to Jin.

"I am not pregnant, thankfully." Seokjin took breathed in and out as he heaved in pain. "I have to get an appendectomy done, it's my appendix. They are going to prep me for surgery." Jungkook gripped onto Seokjin's thigh and began rubbing it lightly. "You are going to be okay. I guess you are happy you are not pregnant," he replied to Jin with a smile. However, it broke his heart to know that Jin really did not want a baby with him.

Although they weren't trying for one, apart of him was excited at the thought of having one. Jin took note of the look on Jungkook's face and knew after his procedure, they were going to have a serious conversation. He could tell Jungkook was not happy, but instead, he was hurt. It was the first time he had seen Jungkook like this, and it bothered him.

"Am I allowed to stay in this room while you go for surgery, or is it only reserved for those considered as family or ones who are privy to knowing your health record?" Jungkook said with a hint of anger. He could not hide the fact that he was hurt by what Seokjin had done earlier. He knew they weren't married, but he did not expect for him to have him sit out in the waiting room like a stranger.

"Jungkook...I am sorry. Please stay here." Seokjin whispered to the younger.

******

Five hours later...

Seokjin had woken up from his surgery. He was still numb from the local anesthesia they had put him under. He was told the healing process would take about 3-4 weeks and he should take things easy.

Since he had awoken Jungkook was sitting down playing on his phone, he had been silent and only attended to him if he tried moving. "Jungkook, everything okay?"

"I am fine," Jungkook said, glancing up at Jin before returning his eyes to his phone. He was checking on Jimin with Yoongi through text messages. Yoongi had informed him that Jimin had him take him out for cake and ice cream which did not surprise him. However, he found it funny how Jimin was able to get Yoongi to do that.

"Are you mad with me?" Jin asked.

"What do you think, Seokjin? Do you even like me?" Jungkook asks, throwing his phone on the table next to his seat.

"Of course I do," Jin muttered in a weak voice.

"Forget like, do you care about me? Do you think about me? Do you see me a lover, a future partner, or am I a kid to you?" Jin was shocked by Jungkook's sudden outburst of questions.

"Jungkook how can you say that. I don't see you as a kid, are you nuts? I don't see you as a future partner, I see you as my current partner whom I care deeply about and love." Jin said with tears in his eyes.

Jungkook got up and walked over to Jin, wiping away the tears from his eyes, "you love me?"

"I do," Jin said in a whisper.

"Then baby why are you shutting me out. Why did you treat me like that earlier? Do you not want a baby by me?" Jungkook asked with tears running down his face, no longer able to control his emotions.

"I am not. Let's talk about this when we get home please."