Gender Reveal

"You both want a girl?" Yoongi said as he began examining Jin and rubbing the probe over his stomach. Jin flinched a bit due to the cold feeling of the gel that Yoongi had applied.

Jungkook was paying very close attention to both what Yoongi was doing as well as the screen.

"I'm fine with either a boy or a girl Jimin wants a little sister though, and mister right here wants a girl," Jin said as he tried looking up at the screen as well, but couldn't see much.

"Jimin should get what he wants," Jungkook said as he rubbed his thumb across Jin's knuckles.

"It's doesn't work like that Jungkook," Jin told him.

"It sure doesn't, because it's a boy. Congratulations! You are going to be parents of a baby boy. Another mini Jimin." Yoongi said with a laugh as he turned and looked at Jungkook.

"But we already have a boy!" Jungkook whined. "Jimin wanted a sister."

Both Jin and Yoongi looked at each other and shook their head. "Yoongi, thank you so much. I'm happy to be having another boy." Jin said, giving Yoongi a satisfied smile.

"No problem Jin. Also, please tell your fiancé that just because he's the head of the Psych and Urology department does not mean he can bully his employees!" Yoongi said as he glared at Jungkook.

"Sorry, Hyung. Chanyeol was flirting with Jin, and I got upset. I didn't mean to drag you in. If you forgive me, I will let you be a part of our wedding."

Jin looked at his fiancé and shook his head. "I am apart of your wedding idiot. Jin already gave me the run down this morning when we met in the cafe. Anyway, I forgive you. Congrats on your first kid, I hope this little boy is a pain in your ass as much as you are to me. I will see you later." Yoongi shakes his head at Jungkook.

"Jin please take care of him." He calls out as he walked out of the room.

"You are the head of the psych and urology department?" Jin asked as soon as Yoongi was out of the room. Jin and Jungkook never really discussed his work. Jin knew that Jungkook was a psychiatrist, but never knew he managed not one, but two departments.

"Ummm....yeah," Jungkook answered Jin while looking down at his feet.

He wasn't sure if Jin would be mad at him for never bringing it up. Work was never apart of their discussions. He did his job and went home, never bringing work home.

"Interesting. I get psych, but how are you the head of the urology department? That's puzzling."

"Well, weirdly enough, I used to be a Urologist.  So, when the head of the urology and gynecology department left, they asked me to step in. Once they find a new head of the department. I'll move back to Psych completely. Jin was now even more intrigued.

"So you used to look up other men hole, still do perhaps? Examine women too? And here I thought your work involved only kids and maybe once in a while their parents."

Jin had gotten off the bed and was dressed in his clothes. He folded his arms and stared at Jungkook.

"Babe, it's not like that. That's what I studied first, but then my first mentor was a psychiatrist, and I fell more into that field. I don't know why they have me as the head of it. I'm sure they'll find someone soon. I don't do any work for that department, but keep the staff in check."  He reaches out to touch Jin, but Jin pulls away.

"Why can't Yoongi be the head of the department? I don't like that you are looking or touching other guys."

Jungkook tried hard to hide the smile that was trying to escape. He couldn't believe his Jinnie was jealous. "I don't touch any guy beside you babe. I promise you. I only oversee the function of things."

"You promise?" Jin said with a pout.

"I promise babe." Jungkook pulled Jin into this arms and kiss him on the nose. "You don't have anything to be jealous of either way. I am too whipped for you as it is."

"I guess you are right. Okay, let's go." Jin tried pulling away from Jungkook, but he held onto him.

"How are we going to break the news to Jimin that he's not getting a sister?"

"He'll be fine Jungkook. I think the person who is having a hard time is more so you, than him." Jin looked at him knowingly.

"Me?! I mean in the beginning I was a bit disappointed, but then I remember it gives us more reason to try again and that was enough to make my day. Jimin will definitely get his little sister, and I will get my daughter. If you want another son after this one. I don't mind helping you with making that happen either. As long as we have an equal number of girls." Jungkook winked at Jin who pushed him away.

"Gosh, who knew you were such a pervert and a sex freak!" Jin exclaimed.

"None of the above. I'm a family man babe, big difference. I just want to expand our generation as well as the Jeon name."

"You are too much! Let's go home." Jin tugged on his arm and pulled him out of the room.

"I'll show you what too much is like when we get home." Jin turned and looked at Jungkook in disbelief.

"Forget it! You are a horny pig."

"Call me whatever. It won't change your destiny once you get home, cause that ass is mine."

Jin's mouth fell open at Jungkook's words.