Jealous!

Jungkook and Jin were in the hot tub. Of course, Jungkook ended up having his way. He had Jin straddling him. His member was buried deep into Jin's hole. They weren't moving, just talking, he told Jin it was the best form of therapy and healing he could give his body.

Jin couldn't understand how Jungkook could maintain such stamina. It's like he came just to cum again.

Jungkook drew circles around Jin's back and slowly thrust into him. "I thought you said we were resting." Jin's said letting out a soft moan.

"Me going slow is us resting baby," Jungkook said and kissed Jin's lips.

"You know I'm curious about something Jin. I never got a chance to talk to you about it." Jungkook pinched Jin's nipples and began rubbing them gently.

"Jungkook...What is it?" Jin let out a breathy moan. Being filled with Jungkook and having his nipples played with was enough to drive him insane once again.

"Why did you allow Taehyung to take you home that day? Why didn't you call me to get you instead." Jin's mouth went agape at Jungkook's question.

"Jungkook, That was so long ago."

"No, it wasn't."

"Are you jealous?" Jin teased as he looks at the younger.

"I was. I know he likes you."

Jin leans his forehead against Jungkook and kisses it, then his eyes, nose and then lips, "it doesn't matter if he likes me. You are the only one for me. I love you, Jungkook. Now can you stop being jealous and bringing up stupid stuff and fuck me already. I'm yours and yours only daddy." Jin bit into Jungkook's lower lip and pulled in, but releases it as Jungkook thrust into him hard.

"Fuck!"

"Repeat it," Jungkook growls as he thrust into Jin. "Tell it to me again, baby; I want to hear you say that you mine again."

Jin held onto Jungkook shoulder and began bouncing up and down on his member. "I'm yours Jungkook, all yours daddy. I want you to fuck me hard and fast. Make me cum daddy."

Jungkook lost it at Jin's dirty talk. He gets up with Jin and position Jin's on the wall behind them. As Jin's back hit against the wall, he tightens his legs around Jungkook's waist as Jungkook thrust deeper into him. Water dripped from their body into the tub.

Jungkook sucked on Jin's nipples as his pace quickens. Jin's couldn't help his moaning and scream as his member erupting onto both of them as his nails dig into Jungkook's back.

In all his life, he had never felt as much pleasure as he was feeling now. He didn't want Jungkook to stop.

"Please.....don't......stop," Jin screamed out as Jungkook pounds into him nonstop. He leans his head against the wall, not knowing what to do with himself as pleasure rushes through his body.

Jungkook began rotating his hips, hitting Jin's prostate, "Yes daddy, just like that. Fuck my hole like it's yours, daddy."

Jungkook couldn't take Jin's dirty talking anymore and explode inside of him.

He pulls out and tells Jin to turn around and bend over "bend over babe, I want to see my cum dripping out of you." Jin smiled and did as instructed.

Jungkook watched in amazement at his cum dripping out of Jin's hole into the tub.

Once done, he turns Jin around and kisses him, "you are so sexy, baby. I love you so much more."

"I love you too," Jin said, smiling against Jungkook's lips.

"My baby is turning into a freak, and I love it," Jungkook smirked.

"You shouldn't. We will end up with a whole football team if this continues." Jin said, laughing.

"Who said I'm not looking to have a whole football team." Jin stares at Jungkook in shock.

"I can't have that many kids Jungkook!"

"I know baby. We can start with five-plus Jimin. Then add more eventually."

"Yah! You are only looking for a reason to have sex with me." Jin argues with Jungkook.

"That's where you are wrong; I don't need a reason," Jungkook said and began stroking his member. "Just looking at you does the job. So, another round here or the bed?"

Jin looks at Jungkook in disbelief. "I'm going to bed! I won't be any good to Jimin tomorrow if I allow you to fuck me all night long."

Jin steps out of the tub and grabs his towel, "Jin, you can't leave me here like this." Jungkook whines as Jin walks out of the bathroom.

Jin giggles to himself as he got into his bed naked, legs wide, awaiting his boyfriend.

******
A/N: Don't you all say I ain't never done anything good for y'all. THREE CHAPTERS OF SMUT without any interruption from Jimin 😩😩.

Jimin will be returning next chapter 😂😂😂