Heart vs. Mind

"Appa and Kookie are cuddling. Appa likes Kookie, and Kookie likes Appa." Jungkook eyes shot open before Jin did and he tried motioning to Jimin to be quiet, but it didn't work as Jimin was bouncing up and down clapping his hands at the current state he had found his Kookie and Appa in.

Jin eyes open and he realizes what was happening and jumps up from between Jungkook's lap. Which earned him an instant headache. "Jimin baby, it's not what it looks like Appa fell asleep." He tried reasoning with his son.

Jimin didn't have it, "no. Appa likes Kookie." He walks over to his father and hugs onto his legs, "it's okay Appa I like Kookie too." Jimin slants his head so he could get a good look at Jungkook, "Do you like my Appa Kookie?" Jungkook began coughing hysterically.

"Jimin sweetie, go take off your clothes. Appa is going to give you a fun bath." Jin immediately gets Jimin's attention at the mention of a fun bath.

"Does that mean I get to make big splashes Appa?" Jin smiles at his son, "Yes, baby, that's what it means." Jimin releases his hold onto his father and runs to his room excitedly.

"Crap!" Jin mutters as soon as Jimin runs off.

Suddenly he feels a hand snakes around his waist, "at least we know he would support us." Jungkook said as he rests his chin on Jin's shoulder.

Jin pulls himself out of Jungkook's hold and turns to face him, "you don't give up, do you?"

"I already told you, for someone or something I want, then no." He steps closer to Jin, "I've made my intentions clear. Think about what I said last night about giving me a chance and let me know." He leans in kisses, Jin on the cheek. "I have to go to work. Kiss my baby bye for me." With that, Jungkook walked out of the house, leaving a very shocked and baffled Jin.

*****

Jin watches Jimin in amusement as he splashed water all over the place. He's having a good time in the tub.

"Appa, is Kookie going to be my new dad?" He asked so innocently that Jin couldn't help but smile.

"Jimin baby do you really want another Dad?" Jin asked his son seriously

"No, I only want Kookie to be my new dad," Jimin said as he stopped splashing the water and looked at Jin like he was about to cry.

"Don't cry, baby. Tell me, why do you like Kookie?" Jin was trying to understand his son.

"He likes me. He plays with me, and he is my priend. He listens to me too. He buys me toys and reads to me. I want him to be my new dad." Jin didn't know what to say. His son was thrilled when it comes to Jungkook; it was evident.

Jungkook wanted a chance, and a part of him wants to give Jungkook a chance, but his past was holding him back.

But then, on the other hand, his son was now attached to Jungkook, and he could see the bond that had formed between the two. The part he struggled with was that Namjoon was the same with Jimin. He was just horrible when it came to him.

His heart was telling him one thing, but his mind was saying another thing. He didn't know which one to follow. All he knows if he went with his heart, he'd have a very happy son, but a happy home, he wasn't sure of.

I guess time would be the teller.