Why

"What toy store are we going to?" Jungkook asks Jin as he drove towards the downtown area.

"He's not getting a toy anymore. Please take me to Collins Bookstore instead. Then to the pharmacy, as I have to get my medication. Afterward, we can go to the park in the square. Ice cream is all he will be getting today." Jin said. He had refused to reward Jimin with a toy after his behavior this morning.

He wasn't even sure why he had bother going anywhere. He knew he should've put his foot down and stayed home with Jimin. You would've thought after his relationship with Namjoon he'd learn to stand his ground. He was trying and was doing a good job too until Jimin decided to act out.

"That's not nice. You are not nice. You promised him he was going to get a toy." Jungkook didn't feel like Jimin should be punished after he was told he would get a toy.

"Are you Jimin now? Have you been the one teaching him this newly learned behavior? My child was perfectly fine until this morning. It looks to me like you are not a good influence on him." Jin said glaring at Jungkook.

Unfortunately, Jungkook couldn't see the older looking at him, but he could feel the intense stare he was receiving. "No, I'm not Jimin. The age gap is too big for me to be, anyway. Don't say that. I'm a good influence on him. He's acting up because you are trying to keep me away from him after we have done bonded. You are the reason why he's acting up, not me. I've been nothing but nice to him. Do you want me to ask him?"

"Forget it! I don't even know why I'm even here with you." Jin turned and faced the window. The things parents do for their kids, he thought. Jimin never acted out. Not ever. He was a sweetheart, and it was bothering him. His son, who had only showered him in kisses and hugs, was now calling him mean. It bothered him a great deal. Jimin was the person who is supposed to love him above everyone else. He had sacrificed a lot for him.

A tear fell from his eyes, and an accidental sniffle escaped as he was trying to suppress his tears, but the lump that had formed in his throat was too much to hold back.

Jungkook heard it immediately and pulled over the car in the nearest parking lot off the side street.

He reached for Jin's hand, but he pulled away and flashed Jungkook off. "Hey, what's wrong?" Jungkook said, reaching back for Jin's hand and leaning over to look at him. He was surprised to see tears flowing down his cheeks. Jin didn't strike him as someone who cries for no reason. In the little time he had met, he had seemed so strong, although his eyes showed nothing but sadness.

"Please talk to me, did I do something? Was it something I said?" Jungkook asked, but got no answer.

He looked into the backseat and realized Jimin was sleeping, his head almost falling out of the car seat, so he leaned over and fixed him.

Once Jimin was situated to Jungkook's liking. He unbuckled his seatbelt, unlocking the car doors and walking around the passenger side of the car. He opened the door and was now face to face with Jin.

"Why aren't you driving?! Can you get back in the car and drive me to the bookstore or home, I don't care." Jin yelled as he looked at Jungkook.

"Hey, shhh" Jungkook motioned to his lips with his finger, "Jimin is sleeping. Now tell me, why are you crying?" Jungkook was curious he wanted to know if he had done something wrong. He knew he was a bit too much since meeting Jin in a short time, but he liked him, and he adored Jimin. Jimin had become an essential part of his mornings.

Jimin was the reason he came outside in the mornings. The first time he saw Jimin was an accident, but the second time wasn't. He made sure to be outside every morning so that he wouldn't be a disappointment to the younger. For he knew how disappointing it is as a child when someone makes a promise and don't fulfill it.

"What if I don't want you to know," Jin said, leaning his head against the seat.

"That's not a good enough answer. Especially if I am the cause of it." Jungkook said.

"Well, you are not. So I guess you can get back in the car and drive." He rolled his eyes.

Jungkook chuckled, and Jin gave him a weird look, "even when sad you still manage to have an attitude. You are too cute. Now please tell me what's wrong?"

"Whatever. Why are so concern anyway? We don't even know each that long and you already all up in my life." Jin argued.

"Who made a rule saying we have to know each long to talk about what's wrong?"

"Do you ever give up?" Jin asked, wiping away his tears.

"I do, but when I like something or someone, I don't know what giving up means." He said in a whisper as he leans closer to Jin a wipes the remaining tears from his face. "Now, tell me, did I make you cry, honestly?" He asked, looking Jin straight in the eye cause Jin to blink.

He didn't have a response for what Jungkook had just said to him. He didn't even know if he could respond.

All he managed to mutter out was, "no, you did not." However, it was not enough for Jungkook. He wanted to know why Jin was crying and how to avoid it from ever happening again because it broke his heart.

*****
A/N: I don't think I ever asked, but how do you guys like this?

What do you thinking of:

Jimin?

Jin?

Jungkook?