Promise Me

Jin and Jungkook had officially been dating for two months. They had successfully kept their relationship away from Jimin. Jin did everything he could to make sure of that. Even if Jungkook slept over, he made sure he slept on the couch. As he usually would've when Jimin asked for him to stay.

The three J's as Jungkook would like to call them were sitting down watching a movie. Jimin was wrapped up in his Spider-Man blanket while Jungkook and Jin were sharing a blanket.

Jungkook took the opportunity to begin massaging Jin's feet that was resting on him. Which was putting Jin to sleep in the middle of the movie.

Jimin turned his head and looked at them. He may be young, but he noticed how easy it was his Kookie to come by the house now.

"Kookie, when are you going to be my new dad?"

Jin heard his son but decided to keep his closed and let Kookie handle this one.

Jungkook turned his face to the younger, "Do you want me to be your Dad? I think your old dad will always be your dad. But I can be your other dad since he is not here." He didn't want to take away from Jin's ex-husband. No matter what he was Jimin's actual dad. Him being in Jimin's life he would be his step-dad although he didn't want to be called that. As he had no problem with Jimin calling him dad or daddy. Although the last one, he'd prefer hearing from Jin at some point in time.

"I know. My papa told me. I do want you to be my other dad, Kookie. If you be my new dad, you have to promise me."

Jungkook noticed how sad Jimin's eyes turned, "promise you what Minnie?"

Jin was always falling asleep at their conversation. Jimin has asked him several time for Jungkook to be his other dad. More like cry. Jin didn't understand his kid at all. He was growing to like Jungkook a lot. Jungkook in the year they had known each other had proved himself a lot. Though people can still change, he was will to take a chance.

They've been together for two months, and things have been going smooth with no hiccups. Jungkook wasn't forcing Jin into anything. He was just always there when he needed him to be.

"Promise me you won't hit my papa as my old dad did." Jungkook eyes widen at Jimin's word.

Jin wished at that moment he could sink into the sofa. His heart left his chest. Even though he thought his son didn't know. He knew he freaking knew. Jin couldn't help the tears from falling.

Jungkook released Jin's legs and pulled Jimin towards him. "My Minnie, I can more than promise you that. I, Jeon Jungkook, will never hit your papa. You and he are so precious to me. I wouldn't do that baby." Jungkook wanted to cry when he saw Jimin eyes filled with water.

"Give Kookie a big hug baby," Jungkook told Jimin.

Jimin didn't hesitate as he wrapped his arms around his Kookie neck. He was young, but unbeknownst to his parents; he had witnessed a lot.

It was one of the reasons why he acted out as much as he did and why he clung to Jungkook the way he did. As young as he was, he only wanted his papa to be happy. He too wanted a happy family like what he saw his priends at pre-school had.

Jungkook, as he consoled Jimin in his arms, looked over at Jin who had his eyes tightly shut with tears on his cheeks. It pained his heart, and he vowed he would give this family all the love they once lacked.

This was now his family, and though he might not be able to erase the pains of their past. He was certainly going to do all he can to bring them comfort and happiness in their future.

He removed one of his arms from Jimin and held onto Jin's hand. "I'm not going anywhere. Just let me in and let me continue to love you both."

Those words broke Jin even more as he lay there, crying in silence.

Jungkook couldn't wait to put Jimin to bed so he could console the older.