No

"Are you going to tell me why you are crying?" Jungkook continues to probe, but Jin wouldn't budge or give an answer. Jungkook rubbed his hand over Jin's and told him, "we will talk about it later." He gets up from in front of Jin, closing the door and making his way back to the driver's seat.

Jungkook's thoughts were now clouded by what could've made Jin cry. For the remainder of their drive, Jin never said a word to him, and it bothered him. He knew he was imposing, but he couldn't help it. He has always been determined, especially when it came to someone or something he liked. Which didn't often happen as he never allowed himself to get close to many people, only a selected few.

His mother had died while he was young, and his father was unknown. He grew up with his grandparents. Even though they cared for him and made sure he had everything he wanted, he always felt a lack. He wanted the closeness of a mother's or a father's love.  His grandparents were older and couldn't give him that part.

That's part of the reason why he became a child psychiatrist. Due to his childhood, he wanted to understand the mind of a child and also be of help to them. Because he was grateful to his grandparents and did not want them to worry, he often did not share his pain or worries with them. Especially the fact that he used to be bullied by his peers for not wearing high-end clothes.

It's not that his grandparents couldn't afford it. It wasn't his style. He preferred jeans and a t-shirt and still do. He likes the simple things in life. He had endured a lot on the outside world growing up, and he always missed having his mother around.

All he ever wanted was a family of his own who he that he could love and cherish. However,  he hasn't met the right one as of yet. At least that was before he met Seokjin. He is more than convince that both Jimin and Jin came into his life for a reason.

He's going to do everything he can starting from today to court Seokjin and show him that they belong together. Even if it's just him, who thinks it. Call him crazy; he believes him and Seokjin can have something amazing together. He doesn't mind being a stepdad to Jimin. He loves the younger, and it's clear he already accepts him. Now, he must work on the elder, and he has a strong feeling he's going to need a lot of patience and more than his doctor's title and what he has learned to get through to him.
**********
The day had been a long one. Too long for Seokjin. However, he was happy to be back home. He got everything he needed, and thankfully Jungkook stopped pestering him about why he was crying. He also respected his wishes for Jimin to not get any toys which made him happier than it should've.

Jimin didn't cry or question him as he was too busy playing around with his "Kookie" the entire time they were out.

Jin was now preparing dinner, and Jungkook was sitting in his living room with Jimin. He was against the idea of Jungkook being in his home, but that brat of a child of his was adamant on Kookie coming in. He had looked at Jungkook pleadingly begging him to say no, but the younger didn't. Instead, he smiled and scooped Jimin up in his arms and walked right into Jin's house.

From where Jin was standing in the kitchen, he could see them as he was not comfortable with letting Jimin out of his sight with Jungkook. He wasn't sure what Jungkook motives were. All he knew the guys were far too kind. Something he was not used to and something he takes to be a red flag. Namjoon was the same way when they met. Therefore he's wary about people like that.

Things would be far much more comfortable if his kid could decipher that not everyone who acts nice is really nice. He certainly has a lot to teach him about this world.

"Can I help with anything," Jungkook asked as he appeared in front of jin.

"no, thank you. I got it."

"Okay, then. Next time, I'll cook." jungkook said, smiling.

"There won't be a next time," Jin said with confidence.

"Of course, there will be. How do you expect us to get to know one another more?" he smiled at Jin.

Jin looked at him in shock. "I've no interest in getting to know you." he wants to be left alone.

"what do I do then? I have an interest in getting to know you. A lot of interest." he was unable to hide his smile as he took in the baffled expression on Jin's face.

"Are you always like this?"

"For someone like you? Yes. So what do you say, next weekend a date?" Jungkook knew he was pushing his luck, but it didn't matter to him. It's all worth a try.

"No! Are you nuts." Jin couldn't believe what he was being asked.

"Maybe. I guess I'll have to keep asking until it's a yes then," he said with a smirk.