Testing

Poor smut ahead 😩

"A gag ball is not necessary," Jin said to Jungkook.

"Let tonight be our tester then. However, I still would love to see your lips wrapped around one." Jungkook said with a smirk. Seokjin was starting to notice that Jungkook had one too many kinks. He sure was full of surprises.

"Why don't you stop fussing about a gag ball and give me something I can gag on now." Jungkook stared down at Seokjin. He had to check if he heard correctly.

"Seokjin, baby, I'm impressed. I think I am even more turned on than before." Jungkook leaned down and nibble on Jin's lower lip. "I going to fuck that mouth of yours so hard right now. Remember you asked for it." Jungkook whispered against Seokjin's lip.

"You're still talking," Jin said, teasing Jungkook.

Jungkook smirked. If only Seokjin knew what he had awoken.

In no time Jungkook had them stripped out of their clothes. He instructed Jin to lay sideways on the bed and wait for him as he walked over to the night table and pulled out one of Jin's vibrator. He made sure he got the biggest one he had.

Once Seokjin saw him walking back towards the bed with it in hand, he widens his eyes, "why do you have that?"

"No talking," Jungkook said as he laid sideways on the bed with his member-facing Jin and he was now facing Jin's member.

He rested the vibrator next to him and grabbed a whole of Jin's member, stroking it with his hand. Seokjin began examining Jungkook's member; it was his first time seeing it up so close and personal. The first time he was going to have a taste of Jeon Jungkook.

He was already moaning from how Jungkook was pumping his member in his hand. He tried ignoring his pleasure and focus on the task before him. Pulling back the foreskin, he licks his lips and gather enough saliva into his mouth before spitting it onto Jungkook's member, then taking his hand, rubbing it all over to make it nice and wet.

Wrapping his fingers around the base of it, he leans forward and licks the tip, tasting his pre-cum.

Jungkook already had Seokjin too in his mouth, rotating his tongue all around it. He could hear Jin's muffled moans as he took his member into his mouth. As Seokjin began sucking and bobbing his head on Jungkook's member, Jungkook took Jin's member in its entirety into his mouth. He was sucking on it while pressing a finger at his hole.

Seokjin gripped onto Jungkook's thighs and began thrusting his head forward to take in more of Jungkook. He was shocked when Jungkook started moving his hips and started fucking his mouth, hitting against the back of his throat. The please he was feeling on his cock and Jungkook thrusting into his mouth was enough to drive him crazy or so he thought. Until he heard the sound of the vibrator come on and next thing he knew it was being plunged into his ass.

He screamed out against Jungkook's member. But it was muffled and couldn't be heard. As Jungkook worked the vibrator around in his ass and sucked on him, he couldn't take it anymore and explode into Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook sucked up all of his juice and continue fucking him with the dildo.

Jin in cumming slight bit down on Jungkook's member causing Jungkook to grunt. He decided it was time he goes back at Jungkook, so he took hold of his balls and began massaging them and rubbing the sensitive spot just by his anus.

This turned Jungkook on even more, and he began thrusting more into Seokjin's mouth causing him to gag and choke on the younger. Seokjin releases Jungkook balls and gripped his shaft and started pumping and sucking simultaneously. Locking his jaw around Jungkook to create the perfect suction as he bopped his head up and down, using his tongue to lap around it.

He was on the verge of coming again as Jungkook still had the vibrator pumping in and out of him as well his balls were in his mouth. He thought he was going to go crazy from the amount of pleasure.

He picked up his speed of sucking on Jungkook's member. "Fuck!" Jungkook cursed out in a whisper as he released into Jin's mouth. Jin sucked up all his juice not allowing any to fall onto their bed. Once done, he releases Jungkook out of his mouth.

Jungkook did the same with Jin's balls and pulled the dildo out of him.

"That was fun," Seokjin said as Jungkook turned to face him.

"It was," Jungkook said. Seokjin drew for their blanket to wrapped around his body, but Jungkook pulled it off and threw it on the floor.

"We are not even close to being done yet." He said to a wide eye Seokjin as he flips Seokjin onto his back and goes between his leg. Seokjin felt Jungkook position himself at his hole. "You just came," Jin said looking at younger in disbelief

"That was my warm-up," Jungkook said plunging into. Jin screamed out but quickly covered his mouth. Jungkook let out a laugh, "gag ball is definitely needed." He began thrusting in and out of Jin fast and hard.

Seokjin gripped onto the rails of the headboard as Jungkook fucked him to no end.

Jungkook took both Jin's leg and threw them over his shoulder, making him go deeper as he lifts Jin's hips and pound into him. Jin clenched his muscle around Jungkook, gripping onto his member each time he thrust in and out. He was biting the hell out of the sheet, and his hands tightened more than ever around the headboard. "You are doing good baby," Jungkook said as he looks down at Seokjin who wanted to do nothing but scream aloud.

Seokjin removed the sheet from his mouth, "thank you, daddy."
He said, and that threw Jungkook over the edge. He raised Seokjin off the bed while he kneeled and began bouncing Jin up and down on his member.

"Fuck, oh fuck, oh daddy, fuck me, fuck me harder daddy." Seokjin began pleading as Jungkook pound harder and faster into his hole.

Jungkook couldn't control himself with Jin talking like that and came deep into him. He lays Seokjin back on the bed and remained inside of him as he released everything into him.

"That was so hot," Jungkook said, kissing Jin's lips. "I want you to do that again." He said as he began slowing moving inside Jin.