Bad

As Jin awoke the next morning from only two hours of sleep. His body was sore and pained up, but he quickly nudged Jungkook. He couldn't allow Jimin to wake up and see Jungkook in his bed. He had to get him out of there.

"What's wrong babe?" Jungkook said with a tired voice. "You have to go. Go home and shower, you can come back after. Jimin can't see you in here." Jin said in a rush.

Jungkook leaned over Jin and kissed his shoulder, "He already knows about us, babe."

"I know, but you don't live here yet. Just go. Your dog needs you too." Jin pulled away from Jungkook and in the process, pulled the blanket off of him. When he turns to look at Jungkook, he was super shock to see that it was hard. "Jungkook! Seriously." Jin pointed towards his member.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, "it's a morning thing babe, as well as I am in the same bed as you." Jungkook ran his tongue across his lips. Jin tightens the blanket around himself. "Go. you sex freak!" he mutters the last part under his breath, but Jungkook had heard him.

"Do you want me to show you what this sex freak can do to you?" Jungkook asks as he got out of the bed and walked towards Jin.

Jin got flustered and pushed his hand out, "I know already. My ass is still sore. Now just listen and go. Go shower and come back." The younger smiled at him and laughed before grabbing his clothes and pulling them on and leaving Jin's room.

As soon as Jungkook left. Jin heads off to the shower. He was sore; thankfully he had dildos he was using over the past year from time to time, if not, he thinks he would've been in a worse situation than he was currently. Jungkook had shocked the hell out him. Who knew a quiet young guy like him had those things in his mind and could behave like that. He was no way complaining about it. As much as it shocked him, he loved every moment of it, especially how he worshiped his body and took his feelings into consideration. Something that bastard never did. His release was the only thing that mattered. He wondered how Jungkook would feel if he knew the truth about how Jimin was conceived. As quickly as the thought made its way to his mind, he pushed it away.

Once he was done with his shower. He spent about an hour cleaning up his room. He was certainly going to need a nap today; he had got little to no sleep last night. However, before he could begin to think of himself, he had to prepare stuff for Jimin. He was surprised Jimin was not up as of yet. That was unusual of him. Jimin typically got up before.

*******

Jungkook was back at Jin's house after showering. He was shocked as well to know that Jimin had not awoken. He and Jin were sitting at the table, eating breakfast. "did you check on him?"

"I did, he is sleeping. I guess he exhausted himself from crying last night." Jin said, shrugging his shoulder. Shortly after his comment, Jimin's little feet could be heard running into the dining room.

Jimin ran right to Jin. He was rubbing his eyes, "What's wrong baby? Was papa baby tired?" Jin asked, lifting him and placing him in his lap.

"Papa I did not sleep," Jimin said with a pout.

"How come, baby. I put you to bed." Jungkook asks Jimin while taking a sip of his coffee.

"Kookie, Papa, was screaming, and he kept calling for his daddy. I think he was having a nightmare. He has nightmares often, but I was too scared to go see him yesterday night because it was dark." Jungkook spits out his coffee, and Jin sat there frozen.

Jimin turned to look up at Jin, "Papa, did you have nightmare all night. You screamed a lot last night, and you wanted your daddy. Sorry, Jimin wasn't there, Papa." He said, hugging his father. Jin looked at Jungkook as he bit into his lip and hugged back his baby.

Jimin had heard them having sex and thought his father was having a nightmare. "It's okay Minnie. Your Papa is much better. Do you want Kookie to stay with Papa at nights to make sure he doesn't have any more nightmares and scare you?" Jimin nodded his head and turned to smile at his Kookie.

He removes himself from out of Jin's lap and runs over to Jungkook. "Kookie, you are the best. Jimin loves you a whole lot." Jungkook pulled Jimin into a hug, "Love you more little man." he said while look at Jin who looked as if he was about to kill him.

Jin got up from the table and heated up Jimins food. Placing it on the table for him to eat. "Leave Jungkook now Jimin and come and eat your breakfast. You will shower after you eat." Jin said, and Jimin ran over to him and sat down in front of his food.

Jin walked away, leaving the two and went into his bedroom. As he was bending to pick up the sheets from the night before that he piled into a corner earlier that morning to put in the laundry. Jungkook sneaked up behind him and pulled him towards him.

"Jungkook!" Jin said out of fright. "It's only me, babe. I think I am going to have to sleep here more often." He said with a smirk.

Jin pushed him away, "You are one who caused my "nightmares" therefore, I don't think that's what Jimin wants."

He reached out for Jin and pulled him back into his embrace, "That's why you will need to practice the art of being quiet." He reached down and grabbed Jin's ass. "Jungkook, Jimin is out there," Jin said trying to wiggle out of Jungkook's embrace once again. "I locked the door. He is watching Spongebob and eating. I told him his new dad and Papa needed to have an important conversation." Jungkook said as he began kissing Jin's neck.

"J-Jungkook. I need to do laundr-" he couldn't finish his sentence as Jungkook began rubbing his member through his clothing. "Tell me; you don't want me. Tell me you don't want daddy to touch you." Jin lolls his head back and lets out a deep breath.

Taking that as a signal, Jungkook pushes Jin's pants down and slips out of his own. His member was already hard. He pushes Jin towards the bed and bends him over on the edge of the bed. Running his finger down Jin's ass and over his hole. "Babe, bite into the sheets if it becomes too much," Jungkook said before sliding into Jin. Jin grasped onto sheets as Jungkook filled his hole. "shit." he moaned out.

"No babe. It's daddy." Jungkook said in a whisper as he chuckled.

Jin got frustrated with him as he wasn't moving, so he began rotating his hips on the younger. Jungkook was impressed and leaned back to get a good look at Jin's doing. "Please keep going, babe," Jungkook said as he spanks Jin's ass lightly.

Jin gripped the sheet tighter and began rocking back and forth while rotating his hips on Jungkooks member. Jungkook was so turned and excited that he lifted Jin, shocking him and sat on the bed with Jin on top of him, "ride me baby." he whispered into Jin's ears.

Jin gulped and clenched his teeth together as Jungkook was buried deep in him while he was sitting on him. How the hell was he not to make no noise? Jungkook started rocking Jin back and forth, urging him to ride him. Jin places his hands on either side of Jungkook's thighs to hold himself up and began riding Jungkook as he bounces up and down to rotating his hips from side to side, taking Jungkook all in. Jungkook loved the scene before him. He loves the way his member slid in and out of Jin as his muscle held onto him. Jin clenched his muscle tighter as he bounced faster on Jungkook. He was gritting his teeth together to sniffle his moans.

As Jungkook got closer to coming, he flips Jin so that they are back to their previous position and he slams in and out of him. Jin bites into the sheet, burying his moans as Jungkook pummel his ass. As Jungkook picks up more speed, Jin cums all over his bed.

Jungkook gripped onto Jin's shoulder with one hand and held onto his waist with the other as thrust harder and deeper into him. He lets out small grunts as he pounds into Jin. He was addicted to everything there was about Jin. After thrusting for another five minutes, he released his load inside of Jin. Jin's muscles clenched around him, milking every drop of his cum.

Jungkook pulled out and then slapped his member against Jin's ass, "I can't get enough of you." he said as he pulled Jin towards him and kissed his neck.

"You are bad." Jin murmured

"Only for you."