Jeon Seokjin

A/N: I am skipping their wedding. I am not good with these sentimental moments. This chapter takes place after their wedding.

"Jeon Seokjin!" Jungkook squeals out.  He was on cloud nine. Jin was officially his husband; there was no better feeling for him in this world.

"You do know you can still call me Jin, right?" Jin asks as he stares at his husband, throwing the last of his packed clothing into his suitcase.

He didn't understand why at six months Jungkook thought it was a good idea for them to go on a honeymoon, scratch that. He knew exactly why his husband wanted to go on a honeymoon.

As Jin bump started to get bigger, he would've thought Jungkook would find him less attractive, but no, not a chance. Jungkook was still all over him.

"I like Jeon Seokjin better babe. I worked hard to give you that name." Jungkook said as he pulled his charger out of the outlet and folded it, placing it in his carry-on bag.

"I'm sure you did," Jin commented, rolling his eyes at his husband.

"I did-l."

"Papa, are you and Dad leaving for a long time?" Jimin said as he runs into Jin and Jungkook's room. His clothes covered in ice cream.

"Jimin why are you so messy?" Jin questions as he walks over to his son.

"Uncle Yoongi said I should rub the ice cream on my belly."

"WHAT?!" Jin yelled out and marched out of the room, leaving a scared Jimin and Jungkook.

"Yoongi what nonsense are you telling my child?"

Yoongi turned around already expecting Jin's rant with a smile on his face. "He was making a mess on the floor, and I told him to stop it. He then asked where he should make a mess at, and I told him to make it on himself. He's not Jungkook kid so I didn't think he'd be silly enough to do it." Yoongi said and turned back to the t.v.

Jin glared at the back of Yoongi's head and stormed into his bedroom to his husband. "He can't watch Jimin! I can't leave him here knowing he might pour hot water on himself under your friends care." Jin said glaring at his husband.

"Yoongi won't let him do that Jin. He was being his sarcastic self to Jimin. He didn't mean any harm."

"That's the problem! Jimin is a kid. He doesn't understand sarcasm. He takes things literally. I'm calling Hoseok." Jin rants and grabs his phone. 

"Jimin is staying in this house, though. If Hoseok is going to babysit him, he's going to have to do it with Yoongi. I already asked Yoongi, and I can't tell him that he's not on babysitting duty anymore. So you can call Hoseok as long as he's okay with staying over our house with Yoongi, then I am fine. If not, Jimin will be staying with Yoongi as originally planned." Jungkook stated firmly.

Jin turned and eyed him up and down, "more like a honeymoon will be canceled!"

"Seokjin, don't you dare threaten our honeymoon. Yoongi had babysat Jimin before when you were in the hospital. Jimin survived and is still alive. I wouldn't put my son in the arms of danger. So please cut the crap, put down the phone and get your suitcase because we have a flight to catch and no way we are missing it." Jungkook grabbed his bag and walked out of the room.

Jin looked as his husband walked out of their room. He placed his phone down and rubbed his stomach, "Soobin your daddy is mad."

Without hesitating, he sent Hoseok a confirmation text and then he grabbed his suitcase and walked towards the living room. 

"Jimin baby. Let uncle Yoongi shower you and make sure you make a lot of big splashes." Jin said, smiling at his son.

"But papa you said big spla-"

"This week you are allowed to make all the big splashes you want in the tub, okay?" Jin said, kissing his baby on the forehead.

"Yay uncle Yoongi, can you give me a bath pleaseeeeeeee" Jimin screamed in the house as he ran off to Yoongi.

"You are wrong for that. Yoongi is going to be cleaning the floor all week." Jungkook said, shaking his head at his husband.

"That's what he gets for messing with my son. Also, Hoseok is fine with coming over. He will be here to help keep things in order."

Jungkook pulled Jin towards him and kiss him on the forehead, "why are you so stubborn and challenging?"

"Why do you insist on me calling you daddy?" Jin responded, causing Jungkook mouth to fall wide open.

"Exactly. You can't answer that, can you? Neither can I."

Jungkook look down at his husband and chuckled. The things he planned on doing to him on their honeymoon. He made sure to get a room that was 100% soundproof.