Snacks

Why was Jimin like this, Jin wondered? This was so unlike his three-year-old son. He was embarrassed, hurt, and annoyed at the same time.

He watched as Jimin giggled with the stranger he called "Kookie" while running around in his backyard. He questioned if this man had any conscience, couldn't he leave. He didn't want to scream at the guy in front of Jimin, considering the little boy was already upset with him, but he will be visiting their neighbor later. He would put a stop to whatever this was.

He already had enough issues in his life, and he did not want to deal with any added problems. This guy seemed to be a problem to him.

"Jimin sweetie, Papa is sorry, your friend, and can give you snacks, and we need to go in. Papa has to go out today, remember minmin." Jin spoke sweetly to his son, hoping he would understand and listen.

"Yay! Kookie, you heard right. Papa said yes for snacks. So can I have it now? Please, please, please." Jimin whined, looking up at the man.

The man just smiled back down at the little boy. "Sure, stay right here. Kookie is going to go get snacks for you."  Jimin jumped up and down in excitement and began chanting. "I'm getting snacks; I'm getting snacks....."

Jin watched in amusement as it's been a while since he'd seen his baby like that. They had a ton of snacks inside the house. He always made sure he kept a stash as Jimin ate more snacks than he did food. He usually has to force him to eat. Yet his son was overly excited for snacks from the neighbor and even threw a fit just to get it. He didn't understand his son.

The man came back, jumping Jin's fence once again, and handed the snacks to Jimin. "Say thank to your papa," he told Jimin.

Jimin turned around, twirling his body side to side "thank you, papa," he told Jin. Jin gave him a tight lip smile in return. Who was this guy, and why was he giving his son orders.

"Make sure you listen to your Papa at all times, okay little man? Papa loves you." The guy told Jimin.

"If I do that, Kookie, does it mean you bring me more snacks, and I get to see you? Cause I'm bored with just Papa and you play with me. You made me see your dog, I wanna see him again. Jimin will listen if Jimin gets to see Kookie again." Little Jimin said, looking up at the man who was very impressed by the little guy in front of him.

"I will talk to your Papa, okay. Now go in, go and listen to Papa." The man said, ruffling Jimin's hair once again. He couldn't stop smiling at how cute the kid was.

Jimin told him bye and began skipping towards Jin while holding onto his snack tightly. Once he got to Jin, Jin pulled him into a hug and nuzzled his face into his neck. "Baby, please don't ever do that again. You scared Papa so much." Jin said with worry and pain in his voice.

"I'm sorry, Papa. Jimin didn't mean to scare Papa, Jimin just wants to play with his priend. Is that bad, Papa?" He asked his father.

Sighing deeply, Jin kissed him on the forehead, "No, baby, it's not."

He releases Jimin out of his arms, ready to walk inside when Jimin pulled on his shirt. "What's wrong, baby?"

"Can my priend come with us?" Jimin asked, looking up at Jin with his puppy eyes.